:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
6-0 fellas, ugly as hell.
I know the conditions were bad but jimmy has got to make better decisions. Against a better team that won’t do it.

:pimp:

Image result for donut gif

Good win, all we could do is review tape on offense and make improvements. It's still the NFL, so any team can capitalize on sub-par performance so I can appreciate holding on to the victory.

Going to read after im home. But knowing how this crap field is, i was concerned. Really wish we had a td, especially in my end but i ate like a ****n pig for our party bus.. they literally spray paint their field when its muddy. I was row 1 standing in a huge *** puddle. At least our coach got his revenge. Copped some supreme gold nike uptempo friday this game and merked it this game.. skins did well against our run... on to the ravens niners later on

Suddenly the upcoming Arizona game, which at the beginning of the season everyone had as an automatic W, isnt looking so easy. They are trending up as a team, won 3 in a row and our passing game is looking bad and trending down last two games....

******** dont cover field and spray paint the grass and put sprinklers on, so ya know. Reason why rain was my #1 concern

I would've thought that a professional field in a region where random shower storms occur in the spring through summer, would have a better drainage system.

Either way, the Niners are 6-0! Let's go, baby!

Back
Top Bottom