:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s gonna be one of the last picks of the 2nd round.

Man I remember folks annointing Mitchell Trubisky as a franchise QB last year and I was baffled because dude sucks.

Me: "A second for Senu? No way!"

Patriots: trade a second round pick for Mohammed Sanu

Me:

giphy.gif

Hope this happens. FYI this guy is the broncos and Titans beat writer so he is probably more connected to that organization than most

We need a guy like Sanders who can get separation has reliable hands and a deep threat.

Deebo Pettis and Goodwin are, unsurprisingly, not it.

Sanders has been good this season when targeted 5 or more times a game. 60-105 yards per game when so.

not if we're in win now mode. WR is the only thing stopping this team from a deep run. Teams will stop the run like Washington. Kittle can't be the only target.

We're not in "win now mode." That's for losers. We're in win for the next decade mode. This team is young.

Im only interested in trading REAL assets for Julio
And even then his asking price will probably be too high for my tastes

ill give them a 5th for sanders or anybody else

maybe a 4th for AJ

We're not in "win now mode." That's for losers. We're in win for the next decade mode. This team is young.

We can't keep the entire D-line after this year. There's no guarantee it remains this dominant when they lose pieces, not to mention, some coaching staff.

I do think we're in win now mode. Yea it's great to be setup to win for the big picture, but if you can win now with making one strategic move, you do it.

WR is an issue coming into the season that they should have already addressed.

red81 red81 you're saying pats made the wrong move by adding a sure handed WR, the only missing piece for another SB run?

Back
Top Bottom