:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They can keep the entire DL together. Read this:

They can keep everyone. They just can't add on, but they can keep who we have.

And they addressed wide receiver. They used three day-two picks on wide receivers in the last two drafts. Hurd and Taylor should return. I wouldn't compromise our future for a rental player.

But but but they payed Kwon Alexander and Dee Ford too much.

Oh my god John Lynch and Kyle Shanahan both need to be on hot seat. Robert Saleh was sooooo unproven why would they select him with all that was available ughhh

Who’s gonna play Free Safety and be the number 1 wide receiver.

50 percent of 49er fans this offseason.

Trust the process
Ughhhhh a Punter in the 4th. Why when the team has so many holes.

my guy Aaron GOT TIME TODAY...pullin receipts :lol:

to be frankly honest, i was one of the folks questioning saleh last season. realized, if you give him some talent up front, he can put them in the right position to be dominant. having an offense that pounds the ball and controls the clock doesn't hurt either

Definitely not in win now mode. The teams development has been a work in progress for years that's finally beginning to pay off. We still have a bunch of guys on IR as well. We've far exceeded expectations thus far for the season. 7-9/8-8 was an honest projection going into the season, Nobody saw 6-0 happening.

We can't keep the entire D-line after this year. There's no guarantee it remains this dominant when they lose pieces, not to mention, some coaching staff.

I do think we're in win now mode. Yea it's great to be setup to win for the big picture, but if you can win now with making one strategic move, you do it.

WR is an issue coming into the season that they should have already addressed.

red81 red81 you're saying pats made the wrong move by adding a sure handed WR, the only missing piece for another SB run?

windows can close quickly in the NFL, i think i still have trauma from seeing how quickly it crumbled after harbaugh. but what's different about this iteration of the niners and other teams is that, outside of sherman, they've got the benefit of youth on defense. that defense is only going to get better and more seasoned. comparatively, that harbaugh defense was a bit longer in the tooth. the current strength of this team is anchored around a young *** core of defo, armstead, bosa, and solly. they're basically still spring chickens out there.

this team is still extremely competitive even without a clear #1 WR and could make a deep playoff run as currently constructed. short of landing julio jones,i wouldnt want them to mortgage the future (like the rams) for a one year rental.

I’m confused as to how we went from rebuilding mode to win now mode basically overnight

9E003B0A-FC54-419C-9611-3CF238E3921F.gif

I’m confused as to how we went from rebuilding mode to win now mode basically overnight

9E003B0A-FC54-419C-9611-3CF238E3921F.gif

because no one thought the 49ers would be 6-0. At the start of the season it’s you vs the rest of the NFC. Now it’s only about 4-5 legit threats to make the SB. You gotta re-evaluate the expectations and figure you have a legit shot at winning now and you take your shot

We didn’t get the BIG NAME wr but we got someone who definitely helps and not giving up our first, and we got a 5th back

We have no picks as of now next year in rounds 2-4, but have multiple 5th rounders which have been money for us lately...

If we didnt get that 5th it would deff been denver robbn us.. 5th deff helped a tad..

What does Sanders have left to offer smh. A 3rd and a 4th wth! Guess we all in then. Let’s go!!!

The 5th and the 4th hopefully wont be that far apart in terms of picks so I don't know that it should really be that big of an issue.

Hopefully Sanders can kind of be a bridge for us for a year or two until Deebo and Pettis develop in more productive starters

Back
Top Bottom