:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
E6E20B1D-8058-475C-9FFD-B7335A3D4DB3.jpeg

I like Sanders and think he will definitely give us a boost but I’m concerned about his health. Hopefully he can stay healthy the rest of the season.

These other guys need to take this as a shot at their play. No one has stepped up when given the chance

It is what it is, would have rather seen the niners utilize the youngsters more. But is the lack of wr production on the quality of wr or the qb not seeing them or the system/injuries

At very minimum this move with make our run game better because there will be another receiver out there that the defense has to respect. Best case scenario is he add an entirely new dynamic to this offense and opens up opportunities for Pettis, Deebo, and Kittle.

I like this as a bridge development move. This should also give us a better idea of whether or not Jimmy is it.

Looking at Sanders stats, target him 6 or more times and dude balls :nthat:

We've come a long way fellas...a very long way lol

And the bright side is if Sanders does end up walking, we probably end up getting a 3rd round comp pick back because we won't really be taking on any salaries in free agency given our cap situation.

And the bright side is if Sanders does end up walking, we probably end up getting a 3rd round comp pick back because we won't really be taking on any salaries in free agency given our cap situation.

Third-round comp picks are for FA that get big contracts. ES ain't getting one of those.

Third-round comp picks are for FA that get big contracts. ES ain't getting one of those.

Well we may be losing Armstead too. But we will likely get a fourth or a fifth for him. Someone will give him a contract. May not be a long term contract but he will get a decent enough amount to have a high APY for the formula and he will get enough playing time that will benefit that as well.

Whatever the Eagles got for Tate should be a good barometer of what we will likely get for Sanders if he walks.

Edit: Sounds like they are getting a fourth

Last edited:
The only other game I'd say would be the Thanksgiving night game against Seattle in Harbaugh's last year. I think many of us want to forget about that game though |l

man tell me bout it. I remember I was hyped for that specific game and had all my friends and fam out. Hyping tf outta that game only to be disappointed:frown:

Get a solid #1 wr and we got a real deep run going.
How DEEP you wanna go? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom