:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pumped on getting Manny but i just saw hes an UFA at the end of the season, hopefully we didnt give up a 3rd and 4th for a 10+ game rental

Pumped on getting Manny but i just saw hes an UFA at the end of the season, hopefully we didnt give up a 3rd and 4th for a 10+ game rental

IMO, there is no way we dont at least make a major attempt at re-signing him. Cut Goodwin, free up money, give to Sanders.

The snitches are saying Hurd still too injured to come back in the foreseeable future and that’s part of why their hand was forced with acquiring Sanu or Sanders

Out of everyone one returning I'm the most pumped about Trent Taylor. Dude was so good in 2017. He's the type of WR that I think we've been missing. Just opens everything else up for everyone. I just keep replaying that game in my mind against the Rams which I believe was a Thursday night. Dude was balling that game. We got robbed of a W when they called him for offensive pass interference....

I'm really liking this Sanders acquisition. Gives us a quality veteran WR with hands who can still burn corners on deep posts and outside routes. Should open up Kittle on all the underneath stuff to let him do his best version of Gronk.

Super pumped at how Lynch and co continue to be aggressive in showing fans they ready to bring #6 to SF sooner than later

The last time we acquired a "Sanders" by midseason trade, we all know what that led to. Just sayin

IMO, there is no way we dont at least make a major attempt at re-signing him. Cut Goodwin, free up money, give to Sanders.

was thinking the same thing about marquise. dude has completely failed to live up the expectations after that 2017 season and contract.

ive only watched highlights of sanders. is it fair to say he’s Great Value version of antonio brown? dude is crafty in open space

End up with a compensatory 3rd if Arik Armstead finds a new home in free agency. But him being a California kid I don’t think he wants to go anywhere else.

There’s no such thing as team discounts tho. But Paarag with figure it out.

plus DeFo and him are boys. Iirc, he was juiced when they took defo in the draft a couple years back. they’ve been playing football together for damn near a decade. That chemistry’s been disastrous for offensive lines

lol R^2 = .833 that's not even a great line of fit :lol:

and he's using the "cost of rookie contract, approximate value", as his y axis :stoneface:

this nibba need to retake stats

Eric Reid all up in his feelings. I have a hunch he's going to try some funny **** on the field. Hopefully, Jeff Wilson is carrying the rock in case he does.

Last edited:
Eric Reid all up in his feelings. I have a hunch he's going to try some funny **** on the field. Hopefully, Jeff Wilson is carrying the rock in case he does.

damn, i got a concussion, a separated shoulder and a broken clavicle just watching wilson layout cuzz

looked like a bowling ball

Back
Top Bottom