:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My bad if this was already brought up, but did anyone else notice that the 49ers switched their TD celebration music this season to the Tell Me When To Go instrumental? I ****ing love that. I think now is a good time to embrace our Bay Area culture with the Niners on verge of being the Bay's only football team.

It's also a nice touch that 40 water is a huuuuuge Niner fan.

IMG_20191117_161829.jpg

My bad if this was already brought up, but did anyone else notice that the 49ers switched their TD celebration music this season to the Tell Me When To Go instrumental? I ****ing love that. I think now is a good time to embrace our Bay Area culture with the Niners on verge of being the Bay's only football team.

It's also a nice touch that 40 water is a huuuuuge Niner fan.
Agreed. I personally hated when they used to play the "Tony Montana" song, but I supported our players being unified so I let it be.

Deebo with 246 yards the last two games. What’s the most in back to back games for WRs during Shanahan era?

This is 100% incorrect. I was at the game and watched him run out on the field at the very very end of the game. He may have only gotten a snap or 2, but he for sure didnt get zero. Saw with my own eyes. He was on thei field for the Wilson TD.

REgardless, what a massive disappointment Pettis is. Kyle challenged him, and instead of stepping up and performing in practice to ensure he gets more chances, he isnt even trusted to see the field. Im not ready to write him off, but has been borderline useless this season.

Meanwhile, my guy RJJ with yet another gamechanging play when given the chance.

Last edited:
dante pettis had 2 snaps: the last 2 plays of the game on offense. 0 targets.

jefff wilson jr had 1 snap on offense: the game winning td catch.

our receivers definitely did a far better job of holding onto catchable passes. Deebo, Dwelley, TeCo, Juice, RJJ and Sanders (when available) did work today. glad to see bourne redeem himself

in any case, after seeing christian kirk drop a wide open 3rd down pass in the middle of the field, made me feel a bit better to know that drops are a league wide issue.

Still buzzing off the win fellas

i think we can all agree we looked sluggish for the most part in the 1st half. Woke up and battled back only to start looking sluggish again, and those 2 INTs would usually deflate a team but not this one. Last week we went through something somewhat similar yet our guys kept battling and put us in a position to win.

loving the heart of this team, so many different guys stepping up when we need them this year. Whether it be the offensive tackles for multiple weeks, Richie, Dwelley with Kittle out, Mosley/Kwaun, hell even Jimmy G has looked sketchy at times during some of these games but has always bounced back and made clutch plays/drives to put us in a position to win as well

One thing I love most about this team, how they come back and win, the guys stepping up for the injured, etc etc.. is that they have begun to form an identity.

one week it's the defense that keeps them in the game, the next week it's the offense :pimp:

i think Bosa and that pass rush is gonna be unleashed next week. they won't have to be as concerned about rodgers breaking containment and can finally try to collapse the pocket without worrying about the edges. i'm ****ing ready for next sunday

anybody who's been upset with Jimmy's play, the untimely interceptions, and feels like he's not worth the contract, needs to watch trubisky.

i feel like people forgot when not that long ago we would go weeks without a touchdown.

is jimmy perfect, no, but its his gun slinging that lets him put up 400yrds and 4 TDs

The run game needs to start going again, might be OL not getting enough push and pieces coming back into the flow and also with our main workhorse Breida hurt ... we cant have Jimmy throw more than he needs to

The run game needs to start going again, might be OL not getting enough push and pieces coming back into the flow and also with our main workhorse Breida hurt ... we cant have Jimmy throw more than he needs to

Running game will work when Kittle is back.

Back
Top Bottom