:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
my words and humble pie...i'm eating both of them

i was talkin so much **** about ward leading up to this season and dude has been a stud. never been more glad to be wrong.

i think we all were talking mad trash, which was deserved at the time. he’s stepped it up big time though.

I mean its hard to judge a player's talent when he can't stay healthy

I mean its hard to judge a player's talent when he can't stay healthy
Especially when he was given a brand new deal and part of a DB group that was complete trash.

Add to the fact that MNF game where Brandon Marshall scored two TDs over him with ease lmao

****.. Ford sneakily has 6.5 sacks. Dudes snaps-to-sack ratio gotta be one of the best in the league

-edit-
Just listened to shanny’s press conference. That tweet might be overstating/sensationalizing how he dropped the word “concerned.” He said something along the lines of “anytime it’s a hamstring strain, you’re always concerned it could he multiweek” but he also seemed to move on quickly. Hopefully it’s just a smokescreen by shanny and not a serious hamstring issue

Last edited:
IMG_20191117_130756.jpg

Last photo I promise. I was also able to get a Staley bobblehead. Pretty awesome Sunday if you ask me.

Disappointing Jalen Hurd gonna miss the entire year and D.K. Metcalf thriving over in Seattle.

Metcalf was selected 3 picks before.
Back fracture is serious stuff. I think with the emergence of Deebo, it balances it out. Shoot, even Dwelley is showing he has some reliable hands.

If only Pettis can get on board, I think the Niners will be good.

Anyone notice on that big RJJ play he scores a TD if Person looks over to his right on blocks one more guy lol

Rewatched the game and that drive Bourne scored a td :smh:

He legit looked lost those final plays didn’t even motion, that 2 pt play he didn’t know to block or run a route, he lucky he caught that TD.

Rewatched the game and that drive Bourne scored a td :smh:

He legit looked lost those final plays didn’t even motion, that 2 pt play he didn’t know to block or run a route, he lucky he caught that TD.

Yeah a few of us commented on that when it happened, he looked so lost on that drive

If I'm not mistaken the same thing happened on the 2pt conversion he had vs Seattle, Bourne lined up in the wrong spot and Jimmy literally had to tell him where to go. He made up for it by converting it but its like damn cmon man :lol:

Back
Top Bottom