:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With how tough our schedule is the rest of the way, is Sunday a must win?

Damn didn't know Red got banned, no wonder i haven't seen him on....Dude had so much Foozeball knowledge every time he posted it just made me wanna find out what the dude looked like. SMH....Let's bounce back and get this win on Sunday fellas.

Our guy is not banned. And holy ****. Ya see that hit on Rudolph?!

I’ve seen people say Rudolph instigated it by going at Garrett’s helmet first. Yes, he went after Garrett’s helmet first, but why was MG trying to hold on and tackle Rudolph well after he already released the ball?

I’ve seen people say Rudolph instigated it by going at Garrett’s helmet first. Yes, he went after Garrett’s helmet first, but why was MG trying to hold on and tackle Rudolph well after he already released the ball?

when you watch them wrestle on the ground, you can see rudolph going for garrett's helmet aggressively from the jump.
regardless of whether or not garrett tackled him late on a meaningless play, you go after a dude’s helmet like that, you better be damn sure you’re ready to face the consequences. if someone does that to me first and i manage to reverse that **** like a wrestler reversing a powerbomb into a hurricanrana, then hell the **** yeah, imma rip the **** out his helmet

folks are gonna rush to defend rudolph like his hands were clean. while i don't condone what MG did by swinging the helmet, rudolph fasho played himself thinking he was gonna out-physical garrett. why did he think it would be brilliant to go after him after his helmet was off??..live to see another day bro.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom