:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea thats why im wondering why one of the few deep balls weve tried all season was to deebo on the most important play yet.

he had his man beat but cmon. Thats not high percentage for anybody, especially us. And i love deebo but hes dropped some easy ones as well

this loss hurts because it could have and SHOULD have been a W
That wasn’t a good ball from Jimmy :smh:

Wtf is it with this organization not being able to draft a dam receiver.

Makes me hate they didn’t go for ODB.
Brah Odell would have only been available had they offered the 2nd overall.Nick Bosa is more valuable than Odell Beckham.

Still very salty about the loss on Monday. No Kittle No Sanders and a shanked 47 yard Field Goal For the Seacocks to give this team their first L. Jimmy G turnovers we’re inexcusbale and he needs to feel the pressure put that rock away. 8 drops throughout one drop that swung the whole balance of the game (KB’s drop which led to INT and 16 yard drive take 14-10 lead). This team is battered and bruised but every team is at this point.

Let’s get these Cards on Sunday in Levi’s.

Last edited:
Trent Taylor was hyped as the best off-season receiver of the group.Sucks that his career is in jeopardy he’s an extremely fun guy to root for.

Guess our guy Richie “supaFreak” James gotta shine and get some Reps.

Last edited:
Kyle probably looks at these WR and is like "These guys are trash and will never be as good as I was" lol.

But really, these doubts with the WR group is the same doubts we had going into this season. All this hype about improvement but nothing to show for it in the regular season. I want to believe Pettis can become a reliable WR, but so far, he's not.

Wanted Taylor to have a big season, especially with Welker as an assistant coach, but he's pretty much done for the year. Smh.

We need to re-sign Arnaz Battle. He caught every 2 yard pass he was able to get open on lol

kaep working out live

24 teams sent reps

i wonder if he'll look good and i wonder if anyone will actually be interested

tho i guess he changed the location last minute?

a.b lost his mind, he suing the raiders, patriots, and NFL and bad mouthing non stop. i dont think he's gonna be on anyones roster this season. maybe never again even.

kaep working out live

24 teams sent reps

i wonder if he'll look good and i wonder if anyone will actually be interested

tho i guess he changed the location last minute?

He called an audible as the play clock was winding down, he changed the the location from the Falcons practice facility to a high school field 60 miles away. Smart of him, it does 2 things. 1.) It allowed the public to see how the workout went. 2.) 18 of the 25 teams dropped out, 7 drove the distance to watch effectively filtering out the non-serious inquiries.

:lol: @ calling an audible as the play clock was winding down, **** used to infuriate me. Alex did the same thing though which tells me it wasnt all on the QB.

How many times did we hear "KILL KILL KILL" with 3 seconds left on the play clock and then a timeout or delay of game during those Harbaugh years

Back
Top Bottom