:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The run game needs to start going again, might be OL not getting enough push and pieces coming back into the flow and also with our main workhorse Breida hurt ... we cant have Jimmy throw more than he needs to
Teams are selling out to stop the run. I’m fine with it because I believe in Jimmy. If he’s surgical those teams won’t stack 8 in the box.
Now, if his receivers could just catch the damn ball...

Lames ready to crucify Jimmy at every turn really want to go back to the days of Blaine Gabbert, Brian Hoyer, and CJ Beathard.

How’d Skule do?

the eyetest would suggest that skule and the offensive line did a good job of keeping jimmy upright. he faced pressure at times but when you drop back ~50 times, that's to be expected. run game looked stagnant but i don't think that's on the offensive line. TeCo and Mostert weren't getting touched behind the line of scrimmage but Arizona was stacking the box so they couldn't get downhill once they got through a hole.

Great win! But damn that was close

i always read through the thread a few hours after the game...funny to see the ups and downs, especially downs today before we got the ball for that final possession lol

Deebo is a baller. Im still screaming to get RJJ more involved. Pettis is a waste but i believe he did have a game winner earlier in the year. Juice should have these targets every game as well as more carries

our division and conference are both really ****ing good

we are 9-1 boys. We will know a lot more about this team after these next 6 games. Hope we can work out the kinks and get a bit healthier. Seahawks should lose a couple more looking st their schedule. At least i hope so lol

watched the highlights of the game and i gotta say, Juice is a smart *** player. that PI flag he was able pick up in the 3rd before jimmy threw the INT was brilliant. dude knew he wasn't going to get to the ball in time and just jumped through the defender to create the PI contact. made something out of nothing.

It's so crazy that RJJ gets around one play dialed up for him every few games, yet still manages to impact the game. It absolutely baffles me why he's not utilized.

Pettis is by far the most disappointing player this year. I had such high hopes for him, too. smh

Last edited:
Pettis has to be demoted at this point. Didn't see the field today and James took advantage of his opportunities today.

9-1 baby!

Mobile QBs is the defense's weak spot, but we got the W!

Watching the highlights and on the Jimmy INT that Hicks got was a terrible play call, we literally had nothing going on the right side of the field. Initially i hated that Jimmy was staring down the receiver, but watching it again he had no other choice but to look that direction

Check it out at 6:38

watched the highlights of the game and i gotta say, Juice is a smart *** player. that PI flag he was able pick up in the 3rd before jimmy threw the INT was brilliant. dude knew he wasn't going to get to the ball in time and just jumped through the defender to create the PI contact. made something out of nothing.
Harvard :emoji_blush:

Deebo was special yesterday.

Pettis what the hell.

Kyler is a problem. These QB's who work well outside the pocket are the biggest threat to our season.

Atmosphere was amazing yesterday! Won't lie I was getting super stressed being down 16-0 and then again in the 4th when Jimmy had his pass tipped and intercepted with like 4 minutes left being down by 3.

Glad we stuck with it and Jimmy leading us to that game winning drive was 👌, can't wait to go to another game. Hoping to bring my pops to the falcons or Rams. Les go 9-1!

It's so crazy that RJJ gets around one play dialed up for him every few games, yet still manages to impact the game. It absolutely baffles me why he's not utilized.

Pettis is by far the most disappointing player this year. I had such high hopes for him, too. smh
RJJ will get his turn best believe.

We just waiting for Shanny to finally stick Pettis' *** on the bench full time

Safety tandem has been playing well... I wonder what’s the deepest pass in air they allowed...

Jimmie did get his ankles broken on that goal line TD yesterday :lol:

We need to all give credit where credit is due. Jimmie Ward deserves some.

my words and humble pie...i'm eating both of them

i was talkin so much **** about ward leading up to this season and dude has been a stud. never been more glad to be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom