:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If defenses are gonna keep stacking the box and dropping only 3-4 dudes into coverage, i wanna see the niners do more short routes and utilize receivers/rbs in the flats to get dudes in open space. Seemed like any time TeCo, Deebo or RJJ got the ball they were able to eat off their YAC

Need Kittle brieda and somehow magically kwon back.

hopefully spoon is Rdy to play at a high level bc he back in this week

I don’t wanna bring the mood down, but I really think Kittle tore something and they’re not telling us about it.

Man, I hope the Niners can take care of Rodgers and Packers. IMO, Rodgers is that one QB who for sure will throw and drive a GW drive with ease.

One guy that isn't getting enough love this season is Fred Warner. This dude is having a hell of a year and only gets better every week. I thought his ceiling was good player coming out of college, but I'm beginning to believe he could become an elite LB in the very near future.

One guy that isn't getting enough love this season is Fred Warner. This dude is having a hell of a year and only gets better every week. I thought his ceiling was good player coming out of college, but I'm beginning to believe he could become an elite LB in the very near future.

considering where they drafted, that 2018 49ers draft class could end up being one of their best of this generation. McG, Warner, and RJJ (on special teams) are studs while DJ Reed and Jullian Taylor have shown some promise and that they deserve to be on a 53 man roster...Pettis though :smh:

in other news, good to read that Kittle is practicing again. didn't realize bruh was already 26 years old. thought he was like 23-24

I bet he gonna play I just hope he doesn’t get reinjured

feel like a lot of times guys rush coming back, get popped once in that same spot, and suddenly it’s season ending

It’s a huge game and we need him vs gb but it’ll also be pretty devastating if he reinjure and miss end of season / post season

Ill trust that Kyle and staff know what they’re doin

Back
Top Bottom