:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just realized I bought Avengers tickets opening night when the draft is on :smh: Its the first showing of the night so I won't get out until 9ish eastern time so I'm definitely missing our pick

I just realized I bought Avengers tickets opening night when the draft is on :smh: Its the first showing of the night so I won't get out until 9ish eastern time so I'm definitely missing our pick

I approve of missing the draft for End Game.

have alerts on and your screen dimmed and you’re gucci

This, you dont need to watch someone walk up to the podium to put a hat on and pose with a jersey :lol:

The game in Baltimore on 12/1will be the closest the Niners get to me this year.I’m hoping the weather is decent enough for travel so I can attend.It would be nice to see them in person.

This, you dont need to watch someone walk up to the podium to put a hat on and pose with a jersey :lol:

I know :lol: but I cant remember the last time I didn't watch the first round of the draft. There's also no way I'm checking my phone during the movie I'm going to be locked in :pimp:

Cant wait to attend the niners vs skins and ravens game. Haven’t attended a niners vs ravens since the thanksgiving harbowl. Ravens were the worst fans ever.

I know :lol: but I cant remember the last time I didn't watch the first round of the draft. There's also no way I'm checking my phone during the movie I'm going to be locked in :pimp:

I’ll be going to the draft party next week :pimp:

Cant wait to attend the niners vs skins and ravens game. Haven’t attended a niners vs ravens since the thanksgiving harbowl. Ravens were the worst fans ever.
Browns and Rams are on my list

7 days away from the draft.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom