:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ED3BD4F3-A0E2-4144-BB69-635A146DF7B6.png
:nthat::pimp::nthat:Jimmy G wearing the Travis Scott 1’s during the State of the Franchise interview.McGlinchey was wearing Concord 11s.

Wow that orijen food is expensive holy hell lol.

Feed mine Whole Eart Farms by Merrick which is grain free. The little one is still a puppy so I’m buying both adult and puppy foods.

Also get barkbox and pupbox every month.

Dont need my pups to be some diesel monsters but do want them to live happy healthy lives. Just hard to know what is really good or bad, so much of it is speculation

We have the $ laying around that theyre not spending on upgrading other parts of the team we neeed so it’s a no brainer

We have the $ laying around that theyre not spending on upgrading other parts of the team we neeed so it’s a no brainer

Yeah we have a bunch of cap space. I hope they extend him and front load the **** out of the contract like they did with Jimmy G

Honestly considering how well he’s developed, and the fact that we drafted him, they’ll probably try to make him a cornerstone franchise player like Staley.

Back
Top Bottom