:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Raiders selected for Hard Knocks we’re off the hook.

Offense and defense looked bad in practice yesterday. Multiple drops by receivers and dropped interceptions by backs.

Highlight of practice was a leaping high point Td catch for Jordan Mathews.

Joe Staley pectoral strain, McGlinchey out for ongoing knee treatment, Celek in concussion protocol can’t be cleared until padded practice begins.

CJ beathard working with QB coach on increasing his “pocket presence.” CJ and Mullens are both playing relatively well in practice and are considered to be on equal footing to land the QB2 job.

Keep an eye on Ross Reynolds. He's a guy who could be a UDFA gem. This system has a long history of turning nobodies into starting NFL OL.

I can smell the sweet scent of the greatest sport in the world getting close.

giphy.gif

This season better go well for us. With the heartbreak of basketball season, coupled with our baseball team being among the worst in the league for what will be 3.5 straight seasons, I dont know if I can take a let down Niner season :lol:

Todd Gurley is 24 years old, and there's talk about lightening his workload because of arthritis knees. How crazy is that? RB shelf-life is sad.

idgaf how good someone is, you can't convince me to use a high pick on a RB. They don't last long, and there are plenty good ones to be found waaaaaaaay late in the draft and after it.

All it takes is the right hit on your knees and you've probably lost 2 years on the back end of your career and you don't even know it yet. Thats what makes Frank so special...still going strong...

What do you guys count down to as far as the season officially starting for you? Training camp opening? The 1st pre-season game or 1st reg-season game ?

I’ve always been excited for training camp(Even the Dennis Erickson/ Mike Nolan years).

But this year with the additions through Free Agnecy and The draft I dont think I’ve ever been so anxious for Week 1 regular season.

training camp has interesting storylines but you, the fan, don't get to see very much

pre-season you get to see a lot, but not always of the players you want to see

regular season week 1 obviously the most lit because everyone knows its real

Yea it’s nuts to ignore our huge problems at safety

And Jordan mathews has been playing well in practice and hauled down a couple TDs in red zone drills I wouldn’t be surprised if he makes the roster

So my deadskins friend send this shiii. Tol him, he still wont put money on the it.

Back
Top Bottom