:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No doubt.

I hope Jimmy gets a full half this Saturday. He needs the work. It would also be nice if we saw some semblance of our offense out there.

Last edited:
Football is a game of tiny details. The call beats Denver's coverage. If the protection on the left side doesn't bust, Jimmy probably gets that ball to Breida, who has a growing step on Josey Jewell. Breida takes it to the house, Jimmy gets pulled after 1 drive and everything feels totally different. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise it wasn't so. Now, they'll feel inclined to get him more reps.

2019-08-20_22-48-39_zpsxvvrkvhd.gif

Football is a game of tiny details. The call beats Denver's coverage. If the protection on the left side doesn't bust, Jimmy probably gets that ball to Breida, who has a growing step on Josey Jewell. Breida takes it to the house, Jimmy gets pulled after 1 drive and everything feels totally different. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise it wasn't so. Now, they'll feel inclined to get him more reps.

And looking back on it, the near pick 6 (while it shouldnt have been thrown), look at our pal Jordan Matthews' route. :sick::sick::sick::sick:

2019-08-20_23-19-13_zpsjoegbc6s.gif

Gonna be pissed if he makes the team over Bourne or RJJ.

How are you guys going to react if the team trades Mullens?

I would be bummed out for two reasons.

1. We lose BDN
2. We're stuck with Beathard.

I would only be okay trading Mullens, if we get something real good in return.

I mean as long as Jimmy g stay healthy it shouldn’t matter but tbh if it me I keep nick over cj because he’s the Better qb.

Situation might be forcing their hand that there’s offers for nick and nothing for cj.

That’s as bad as I’ve ever seen Staley look on any given play. Yuck.

I chalk that up to miscommunication. For whatever reason, Staley thought he had help inside. Keep in mind they have a dude who has never started at center before making calls because Weston Richburg is still recovering from off-season surgery.

Cardinals finally agreed to terms with Crabtree

Now he’s gonna have to battle his old nemesis Richard Sherman and chain snatcher aqib Talib twice each this season

Cant wait for Saturdays game. Im going to give him the benefit of the doubt. Especially because I copped his Jersey last season :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom