:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I paid for my season many months ago.

I legit hope strides are made and these games happen with fans in the stands because hell I want to be at these games.

But unless the tickets are priced at a price it’s too good to pass up on, Ima likely hold off on buying tickets in advance until this corona stuff is done. And I normally buy tickets months in advance just to have that peace of mind.

But Im waiting on getting about $1200 back from stubhub once the NHL finally decides to cancel games and same with MLB. I know what the policies say in terms of postponements and cancelations. But I don’t think anyone expected or was ready for something of this magnitude to happen.

yea lol i'm holding off on buying any and all event tickets too

still waiting for those sheisty MFs at ticket master to refund me for pearl jam at the o.co which obviously didn't happen

ya id be careful with a guy whose cheating on his wife and being held at gun point in the hotel, not like we really have the spare scrap to make an offer on a pricey player like him anyway

hopefully mckinney or delpht can make the big step up to pro level, they're two roster bubble safeties with potential for good upside

if jimmie ward can stay healthy we actually ok at the position but that's always a constant if.

So I was rewatching the first Seattle game from last season and didn’t realize how many big plays Fred Warner made in that game! Dude was everywhere making timely tackles, tipping passes etc. Funny cause I was reading something this week on how Staley and some other older players pulled him aside and told him he had chance to be the next PWilly if he keeps it up.

So I was rewatching the first Seattle game from last season and didn’t realize how many big plays Fred Warner made in that game! Dude was everywhere making timely tackles, tipping passes etc.

I play in a idp fantasy league yearly with a group of guys I know. the deal with idp is you draft individual defensive players instead of offense and tackles, pbus, ints, ffs, frs, etc. all count for points.

the reason I bring this up is that the past two seasons Fred Warner has been among the highest scoring linebackers in the fantasy league. the guy is a tackle machine and makes plenty of big-play points too.

fantasy is only a judge of some metrics of football but clearly with fred warner the ff production matches the irl talent. if he stays healthy and keeps it up guy could be a next luke kuechley (another super athletic mike LB)

3949939B-FB93-4556-A69E-3A182C3D359A.jpeg

Never seen a QB get disrespected like Jimmy...then i realized...go ahead and disrespect a good dude who doesn't talk ****....thats my QB..the media is garbage. They rather cover wife beaters like the chiefs and cover up for them and beat on my dude jimmy G who out here doing nothing but good ****.

Anyways..watching the packers NFC champ game for the 4th time this month. Raheem man...never seen a back like that..his feet barely touch the ground

listening to this interview with greg papa...whats this beef with the shannahans..looks like greg wasnt a fan of them??

Probably has to do with how things ended between Mike and the Raiders. Al Davis and Papa were close.

Never seen a QB get disrespected like Jimmy...then i realized...go ahead and disrespect a good dude who doesn't talk ****....thats my QB..the media is garbage. They rather cover wife beaters like the chiefs and cover up for them and beat on my dude jimmy G who out here doing nothing but good ****.

Anyways..watching the packers NFC champ game for the 4th time this month. Raheem man...never seen a back like that..his feet barely touch the ground
Where you rewatching the game? Only found the saints full game on YT

Dang they put his jersey on sale already or there a special going on

mithers day weekend more or less

Nike had an “everybody wins sale”

ton of stuff on sale for about 30-40% off including the cheapest versions of the Brady pats jersey, Curry Warriors jersey, Saquon Barkley giants jersey, Giannis Bucks NBA jersey

basically the super high level sports celebs had versions of the cheapest Nike jerseys available for like 30% off but it’s mostly sold out now

But, I'll play it safe and continue to social distance for the remainder of the year.

Major key

my dawg works at google and they’re letting basically everyone full time who can work from home until ~spring 2021

foreword thinkers going to continue to distance and flatten the curve.

Dummies, especially in states with irresponsible governors, are going to start congregating again at churches, sporting, and music events and spread that **** like herpes.

and Then its all tears and the violins start playing when their medical/funeral bill go-fund-me’s start popping up on social media

Back
Top Bottom