:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Idk if it’s disrespect, it’s just a simulation

I haven’t followed it, but given that it’s madden I’m guessing the simulation 49ers have taken some bad injuries

The same madden where dudes randomally run route OOB? I played a few weeks ago and it's ****ing trash

Fox is reairing the 94 nfc championship game today at noon.
It’ll be nice to relive that game. I remember how hyped the city was the week leading up to the game and after the game.
Going to be interesting to see how much closer the game actually was as we all remember jumping out to a 21-0 lead in the first quarter and the no pi call on Deion.

I just saw on KB’s IG that a bunch of the fellas are already back at the 49ers facility in Santa Clara. Let’s ****ing gooooo.

Fox is reairing the 94 nfc championship game today at noon.

speaking of 94...

just copped this bad boy over the weekend

vintage 1994 steve young jersey with the NFL 75th anniversary patch and everything :evil:

just like steve wore during the '94 season that capped off with 9ers winning the super bowl and Young winning SB mvp in '95

Screen Shot 2020-05-18 at 7.17.41 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-05-18 at 7.17.58 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-05-18 at 7.18.12 PM.png

I was just about to post about how that change affects us. The Niners are going to get pillaged next offseason.

Glad to hear Hurds out there. Here’s to hoping we have football come September.

Divisions gonna be a dogfight with Arizona emerging. Now we have Russell Wilson and his son to play against 4 times a season.

Last edited:
This kid has so much potential

had no idea the kid started out as a RB in college. i imagine he's gotta love and isn't afraid of contact

at that size, speed, and strength imagine if he ends up being the 2020 version of T.O. if that happens

200.gif

had no idea the kid started out as a RB in college. i imagine he's gotta love and isn't afraid of contact

at that size, speed, and strength imagine if he ends up being the 2020 version of T.O. if that happens

200.gif
Dude was a 5 star running back in college.

And started over Kamara in college. If he is ever truly healthy in Shanahans offense a RB/FB/TE/WR is going to be a VERY scary sight.

I honestly think all of the runs and reverses Deebo ate off of this year were intended for Hurd...

Deebo will continue to get fly sweeps/end around runs he is an excellent space player who understands when to get north. Also he runs with a physicality that your average defensive back is not prepared for.

With Hurd we saw it in those preseason TD’s. He will have a role as a big slot who runs drags and crossers and ball in hands he also brings a physicality at 6’4 230 Lbs. The onus is on Kyle on how versatile he will be from a postion standpoint because, he’s obviously extremely talented and multi-dimesional.

i wanna see this offense cook in the redzone. i think we saw how well kyle's offense can move the ball between the 20s but for some reason they stalled once they got inside the 20; ranked near* the bottom third of redzone efficiency.

hurd's height and physicality might be the difference. obviously football's way more nuanced but sometimes you just need a receiver who's big enough so you can simply "throw it up and go get it."

Back
Top Bottom