:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Solomon? Witherspoon? You couldn’t trade those guys for a 6th rounder. :lol:

Stafford is a solid option imo, big upgrade to Jimmy and he can stay healthy.

Damn man. Sad if Jimmy played his last game this year for us. Was rooting for dude to succeed for us. Feel like I got a soft spot for Jimmy but I understand his problem not staying healthy. Would hate to trade him and then see him flourish. I think he’s a great qb but stafford with Kyle would just be nasty.

Damn man. Sad if Jimmy played his last game this year for us. Was rooting for dude to succeed for us. Feel like I got a soft spot for Jimmy but I understand his problem not staying healthy. Would hate to trade him and then see him flourish. I think he’s a great qb but stafford with Kyle would just be nasty.
Ef that sir. What sucks more is the fact i spent mula on his jerseys

Ef that sir. What sucks more is the fact i spent mula on his jerseys
Man I got his home and away stitched jerseys too. But I went crazy with other players jerseys too. If a new qb came in for us tomorrow I would probably buy his jersey too :lol:

hoping for packer and bills to pull it off. i think packers can, bills are gonna have to show up out the gate to have a chance

I see Packers vs Bills in the SB with GB winning it all. Gotta keep Mahomes with one ring.

Got a feeling this is Rodgers' year. He's way too good to not have as many SB wins as Big Ben.

And as a Niner fan I want GB to win so it accelerates Lynch and Shanny's decision to move on from Garoppolo and draft or trade for a new QB.

How we gonna dominate Rodgers in the playoffs and have a much better team than GB yet GB wins the SB before we do?!? Makes no sense...unless of course your QB isn't built for prime time.

Back
Top Bottom