:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Packers D always been suspect.

Erase everything I said above. Like Moe said its always been Fk GB.

We gonna get a new QB regardless.

Lets go Bills. If Frank Gore played for em, that's good enough for me.

regardless of that 3rd down play...to not even go for it on 4th was beyond stupid. their defense was sus all game and you wanna out the game on them?! :smh: :lol:

Yea id take rodgers in a heartbeat. Let’s hope lefleur makes another dumb decision and choose love as his new face of the franchise.

Bottom line message to Lynch is..when you look at the last teams standing, all of em have elite level QB play, Brady, Rodgers, Mahomes, Allen. Wilson woulda been there playing GB instead of Goff's sorry *** had Sea's defense been any good.

I no longer see Jimmy G coming close to elite level cause he will forever be playing scared and playing not to get hurt. His psyche and confidence imo are damaged permanently.

Man, 9ers gotta do a better ****ing job scouting and drafting QBs im sick of this ****

so many dudes grow up 9er fans, wanna be drafted by the niners and we always whiff

shanny needs to put an end to his hard ons for guys like cj bethard and kirk cousins, enough is enough

Man, 9ers gotta do a better ****ing job scouting and drafting QBs im sick of this ****

so many dudes grow up 9er fans, wanna be drafted by the niners and we always whiff

shanny needs to put an end to his hard ons for guys like cj bethard and kirk cousins, enough is enough

the rodgers miss is was just unreal. he grew up in state and played at cal...all those scouts should have been fired and exiled from the league. we really took alex smith :lol:

it’s gonna go down as one of the worst misses in history 😭

Back
Top Bottom