:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another reason why we are losing the way we are losing……..we have a weak fan base….not just in the stands but even here on NT. I’m seeing so called “dudes” come up with all types of excuses for weak play and activity…….this type of BS would NEVER flown in the early Sports & Training NT days. I went to Philly a few weeks ago for our away game draped in 49ers gear head to toe and didn’t blink. I feel like the last of a dying breed. Only my real Day 1 dudes here on NT can relate. Dudes have got to step it up…….I can’t be the only one.

i already know, “you’re not a real fan”.

it’s time to hand shanahan & lynch their pink slips after this season. our offense has been nothing short of below average since their signings.

the d has kept this team competitive throughout the past few years. their ability to draft is pathetic as well.

unnamed.jpg

Up 9-0 in the first. Came out strong after the bye week. Then outscored 30-9 since.

Trade everybody, including the entire coaching staff.

It’s rare I give the Bears credit for making the right moves. But good for them for letting Justin Fields play over trying to stick with a Jimmy G caliber qb like Andy Dalton when it’s in the best interest of the organization to let Fields, (a guy they traded up to get) play. They’re probably looking at the 49ers game next Sunday as a winnable game for them and a chance for their young qb to show something and get another win in the process.

If healthy, Trey needs to play the rest of the way this season. You want to have an idea what you have with your qb by the end of year 2. The only way you can do that is by letting them play.

Back
Top Bottom