:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
unnamed.jpg
Our offense was buns too during his time

At this point i would say just lose them all to get a draft pick but we dont have ****. What an embarrassing shameful performance.

At this point i would say just lose them all to get a draft pick but we dont have ****. What an embarrassing shameful performance.
No matter how bad we are, I'm totally against tanking. I've played for a losing team in HS and nothing is more depressing than losing alot and expecting to lose as a team.

Is Shanny's passing play calling just that bad when there's no threat of play-action? I'm really trying to figure out why our offense completely sputters without Mostert.

Mitchell was ballin early and Jimmy was looking good on those bootlegs...and then all of that disappeared after the 1st quarter. no more misdirection handoffs, just spamming HB dive with mitchell and hasty

our hermano red is the hero who vanished when we needed him most :frown:

he'd be up in this joint detailing how jimmy can't beat cover 1 defenses over the top, kyle's weak adjustments, All-22s with all sorts of highlighted circles and x's that i don't know how to interpret... make it make sense!!

considering the injuries to mostert and kittle, i would want to say give shanny a break but the reality is, there's still too much talent on the offensive side of the ball to be scoring 18 points

Maybe it’s time for Shanahan to give up play calling duties or find a strong assistant coach to help with clock management so he can focus on the offense. It can’t be easy reviewing the last offensive drive, standing on the sideline when your team is on defense. He admitted as much on that challenge flag he threw, he didn’t even see it but threw it because the sideline was calling fumble…

The boo's were loud and clear. I don't wanna hear about the rain, we were not supposed to lose that game. 2 years in a row now Wentz has walked out of Levi's with the dub.

This team has no real strength. On the offensive side, Mitchell has looked good and Deebo has balled but Jimmy is Jimmy, the OLine has been inconsistent and the play calling has been questionable. On the defensive side, it’s the same story. Dline has played ok at times but we barely get any turnovers and the PI’s have been a joke.

Good football teams win the turnover battle and don’t commit penalties, this team does neither. Really disappointed in the coaching staff so far.

Plenty of time to turn it around but I don’t see it. Give the keys to Trey and let him learn.

blows my mind how bad the secondary is.

when Wentz threw that ball in the corner and the camera panned out showing Dre in the area... was thinking pick the whole time, yet homie literally did nothing or even attacked the ball. holyyyy ****.
All opposing teams gotta do is do the draw a PI play and they will convert 99% of the time. truly pathetic.

Rain or not, you don’t run into receivers or have your hands on both of their shoulders on the deep balls. The Kirkpatrick coverage was a joke. All he had to do was jump in the air and try to pass deflect. He did nothing. This loss goes again to the secondary and stagnant and stalled drives

This is what happens when you’re unprepared. Off a damn bye week smh. Secondary carries a lot of blame but since they probably never see any deep passes in practice against Jimmy, it’s hard to prepare against a QB and HC with steel balls willing to go deep in a monsoon. Unlike our bum *** QB and HC who thought this Colts team would roll over after they hit them with their scripted plays. Kyle and Lynch need to answer for their ****ty *** decisions. We deserve better than this **** product.

Kyle’s ego reminds me a lot of Gruden’s. Once the offense goes off script. The whole offense goes to ****, especially when you don’t have a special QB to bail you out of ****ty play calls. Also, hope this game finally smacks the Jimmy G fans out of their infinite tsukuyomi. That bum needs to be shipped to Tampa and do what he does best, carry Tom’s dry cleaning.

seeing Taylor get whatever he wanted against this defense was absolutely disgusting... and then i remembered that we have to play the titans in december

the only silver lining to Derrick Henry breaking a single-game rushing record against us is that it means the titans won't be passing it so the secondary can't commit PIs

I honestly believe there is a growing disconnect between Kyle and John. But they are definitely keeping everything in-house.

How in the world do you come back from a bye and continue to have the trash playcalling re-appear in this game?

2-4. Terrible.

Even if the rain was a factor, we should have been going over the top just like the colts to draw flags. If tracking the deep ball in the rain was a struggle for us, it would have been one for them too. Thank goodness for Deebo, I can’t imagine how much worse our offense would look without him.

Much, much worse. Check the film. He's the only guy who gets targets because he's the only guy who gets open with any regularity. Everybody else is a major disappointment, most notably Aiyuk since we expected him to take that next step and be on par with Deebo.

Reactions: ace
Aiyuk is a bum. May need to trade his *** too.

Buy hey who knows, maybe Trey gets the best outta him so I'll hold the "trade Aiyuk" chants til next season.

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/4...garoppolo-made-excuses-after-49ers-loss-colts

Trade Jimmy tomorrow for a pack of Camel Crush's. Please York do it. Or else there will be dissension among your players. I bet the players inside that locker room have lost all respect for this b**** of a QB. Get rid of the pretty boy ASAP

IMO the 49er organization has no more need to stay loyal to this joke of a QB who has proven time and time again why he was a backup in NE and why Bennett called him SOFTER than wet toilet paper.

Garoppolo is so gotdamn mediocre that if he and a 60-year old Tom Brady were on the same team Jimmy would still be Tom's backup.

I'm clowning Garoppolo every week on this thread from here on out until this b**** *** backup gets traded.

Last edited:
I have had enough of this mediocre franchise.

WE HAVE ZERO SUPER BOWL WINS SINCE 1995. Let me repeat....

Zero Super Bowl wins. ZERO. ZILCH. NOTHING. NADA.

Defensive backs coach needs to be fired, players need to be traded.

If you disagree then you are content with cheering for a mediocre football team.

Not me, hell naw I ain't content. Not when I've witnessed 5 gotdamn 49er Super Bowl wins in my lifetime.

It's time for this ownership and mgmt to look at themselves in the mirror and ask themselves if they have the balls to fire Undlin and in addition trade Jimmy ASAP or are these clowns still mesmerized by his PlayGirl looks.

I ain't havin it no more.

KYLE PITTS, btfw, has almost 300 yards receiving the last two games.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom