:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its not even catering to Jimmy, that first drive was a thing of beauty. What happened after that?

as much as i’m a jimmy fan, there aint much to look forward too, put in trey and let him learn.

crazy what aiyuk has become, not sure if thats cause of Shanny and his favoritism or lack of worth ethic or both but he’s too talented man

That shanny play calling getting verry questionable. Too much catering to statue jimmy..

The last part goes back to Kyle needing to specifically have a qb who fits hits type of offense and being limited in that regard. His whole hard on for Kirk Cousins in this regard back in 2017 was extremely irritating.

All that said. The press conference after the game last night was the closest I’ve seen Shanahan to appearing humbled in his 5 seasons as the coach. Good because the in game adjustments last night or lack thereof were straight dog ****.

Ive been saying that he probably has another season before he’s really on the hot seat. But if this season gets ugly quick and he refuses to play Trey and wants to keep pushing this Jimmy nonsense, that seat could heat up quite a bit between now and January.

Not even gonna entertain the thought of Kyle getting canned because who do you want to replace him with? But this is interesting:
Darius Leonard, the Colts star linebacker, had an interesting comment after the game. He said, "They did a great job, especially on the first drive, of misdirection runs and putting us in bad positions to make plays. I was glad they kind of went away from that."

It ain't Kyle's fault Jimmy is incapable.

And it ain't Kyle's fault Jimmy was overpaid. Because JG makes 25 million per, the 49ers have no choice but to play him if he's healthy. Which means until he is traded, we will continue to watch the same boring predictable offense each and every week.

Ownership is not going to bench a guy who they're paying all that money for. Only solution is to trade him.

Let's begin the chant: "Jimmy gotta go! Jimmy gotta go! Jimmy gotta go!......."

Last edited:
I honestly felt we were a better team with a healthy Jimmy in the beginning of the season.. but he has regressed soo bad. Its time to let Trey to get some XP.

while Kyle may not be to blame for all the problems he definitely has his fair share of the pie. play calling has been suspect and it’s clear the team lacks discipline. while he doesn’t deserve to get canned yet…his seat is definitely starting to warm up and it’s not unwarranted

I honestly felt we were a better team with a healthy Jimmy in the beginning of the season.. but he has regressed soo bad. Its time to let Trey to get some XP.

A lot of Niners fans were done with Jimmy after the Super Bowl. That playoff run was the nail in the coffin for me. Watching him wilt in the 2nd half against that weak *** KC defense after the defense gave him multiple opportunities to close out the game and he couldn’t even get us a first down let alone score. Seeing him close his eyes and overthrow a wide open Sanders by 10 yards did it for me. That whole playoff run, Kyle bubble wrapped Jimmy G after the INT in the Minny game and basically Mostert’d his way to the Super Bowl. They kept telling us just wait, just wait until the SB. We all saw enough of his *** after that Super Bowl loss.

A lot of Niners fans were done with Jimmy after the Super Bowl. That playoff run was the nail in the coffin for me. Watching him wilt in the 2nd half against that weak *** KC defense after the defense gave him multiple opportunities to close out the game and he couldn’t even get us a first down let alone score. Seeing him close his eyes and overthrow a wide open Sanders by 10 yards did it for me. That whole playoff run, Kyle bubble wrapped Jimmy G after the INT in the Minny game and basically Mostert’d his way to the Super Bowl. They kept telling us just wait, just wait until the SB. We all saw enough of his *** after that Super Bowl loss.
2C0D8DC1-29A8-45AD-83B8-DD5E066CFE21.gif

the thing is he knows how to scheme guys open and run the ball effectively. but it seems like he refuses to stick with what’s working
Exactly. He goes from the creative plays that nets the offense big gains to conservative run plays.

Run that damn score up and show no mercy. We've seen what he can do when he opens up the playbook. The opening drive and that quick TD drive in the 4th shows he can get this offense to go.

We going to act like he hasnt had input on that for the last 5 years?
I'm not acting like that. I am tired of passing on talent in favor of "Shanahan guys." I am not on the fire Shanahan train. Once he has a year or 2 with Lance as his starter, and this still looks the same, I will be.

Pettis role is actually expanding in NY. 11 targets last week, and a TD this week. Aiyuk is on Shanny, doghousing a first rounder that we know can ball seems personal.

I'm not acting like that. I am tired of passing on talent in favor of "Shanahan guys." I am not on the fire Shanahan train. Once he has a year or 2 with Lance as his starter, and this still looks the same, I will be.

2 more years of losing seasons is a long *** time

Back
Top Bottom