:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bethea plays strong safety, so he still might stick around. I wonder what they'll do. Reid, Bethea and Tartt all do or can play strong safety. Tartt, at least on paper, is best suited for that role.

Last edited:
If Ward moves back to FS, we need another corner opposite Rashard.

He's going to cost a pretty penny, but I think Stephon Gilmore is the best cornerback available. A top 10 pick in 2012, the guy is a great player that hardly gets recognition. He would be a big addition to this team. He has the size and length that you look for in this scheme. He's also only 26 years old.

Last edited:
Bethea plays strong safety, so he still might stick around. I wonder what they'll do. Reid, Bethea and Tartt all do or can play strong safety. Tartt, at least on paper, is best suited for that role.
I think Reid can be a solid strong safety. Tartt too.

If Ward moves back to FS, we need another corner opposite Rashard.

He's going to cost a pretty penny, but I think Stephon Gilmore is the best cornerback available. A top 10 pick in 2012, the guy is a great player that hardly gets recognition. He would be a big addition to this team. He has the size and length that you look for in this scheme. He's also only 26 years old.
Would love the niners to sign Gillmore. When does FA start

Last edited:
March 9

Next week. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Gilmore and zach brown at the top of my wishlist for the D in FA. Grab those two and draft another LB and some depth all around and wed have the foundation of a solid D.

Gilmore and zach brown at the top of my wishlist for the D in FA. Grab those two and draft another LB and some depth all around and wed have the foundation of a solid D.
We need a DT too. Unless you want the franchise mike Purcell to hold it down for us

Only 3 guys I want free agency.

Terrelle Pryor
Stephen Gilmore
Brandon Williams or Johnathan Hankins

Last edited:
I wouldn't put much stock into that report.

John Lynch just said the first person they met with was Kizer, and he blew the doors off the interview. 
nerd.gif
 There's a reason this dude doesn't drop out of my top 2. He's the dark horse. 

Last edited:

John Lynch just said the first person they met with was Kizer, and he blew the doors off the interview. :nerd:  There's a reason this dude doesn't drop out of my top 2.
Just read that too. Waiting for lynch and Kyle to meet mahomes. :evil:

John Lynch just said the first person they met with was Kizer, and he blew the doors off the interview. :nerd:  There's a reason this dude doesn't drop out of my top 2. He's the dark horse. 
Top 2 players or top 2 qbs? :nerd:

Interesting notes on kizer. I think the top qbs are all gonna impress in meeting. They seem to not have character flaws.

With that said Mahomes woth the 2nd.

I believe this is the exact play David Carr is referring to. The way he holds the balls as he strides down the field is dead on TO lol.

kmat6eXl7Ho9W.gif

Corey Davis 6-2 7/8, 209 pounds.

Good height and good size, but teams might want him to put on weight in the NFL. 

Last edited:
what the ****

apparently brandin cooks, for whatever reason, is available. I would send them my 2nd round pick right now.

Lynch told niner fans to "stay awake" next week during free agency. "We need players" :evil:

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom