:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So lynch got his warren sapp and Derrick brooks today. Now he needs to find his John Lynch
nerd.gif
lynch about to suit up 
nerd.gif

So lynch got his warren sapp and Derrick brooks today. Now he needs to find his John Lynch :nerd:
What's crazy is the Bucs drafted sapp with their first pick in round 1 and then took brooks with their second pick in round 1 in the same year :nerd: seeing a trend here?

Last edited:
to be honest i like what I've seen out of jaquiski tartt. kid is a thumper and isn't a liability in coverage like bathea and reid.

i wanna see niners go qb or wr with the next pick

Foster is a sideline to sideline thumper. Only day 1 of the draft and I'm already HYPED for the season y'all!

Niners off to a great start. Reminds me of when Jacksonville took Ramsey and Jack with their first two picks

so good.

so, so good. dude is just scratching the surface. he'll be unleashed in our scheme where he won't have to worry about doing all the peripheral **** he had to at stanford. he's only going to be doing one thing here: shooting gaps and killing QBs(and stopping the run).

yes, he definitely has a little aaron donald. although donald himself was considered undersized(really just his height), he was a little bigger than solly, but they both have the same type of game: explosive get off, violent hands, and ability to get skinny through a gap. relentless effort.

solly brings a skill set and way to attack that nobody on our roster can duplicate. 

defo and solly inside is what i am envisioning. two dudes capable of wrecking the interior. 
nerd.gif
 i wonder if we might still be looking for a true edge guy? someone with some damn speed off the corner.

Last edited:
I missed the roll call. Daughter is dealing with the stomach flu 
frown.gif

Crazy how the Niners got that trade. I was hoping for a sexier pick, but hey, Thomas and Foster? I'll take it! 

Does not having a pick in the 2nd Rd. hurt the Niners? I know a lot in her have spoke on the talent within the 2nd and 4th Rds, are they going to miss out on someone good?

Haven't been this pumped for the 2nd day since they broke up the draft format. The anticipation and suspense is killing me! :nerd:

Last edited:
I missed the roll call. Daughter is dealing with the stomach flu :frown:

Crazy how the Niners got that trade. I was hoping for a sexier pick, but hey, Thomas and Foster? I'll take it! 

Does not having a pick in the 2nd Rd. hurt the Niners? I know a lot in her have spoke on the talent within the 2nd and 4th Rds, are they going to miss out on someone good?
Of course, but Froster was basically their second round pick. What will they do with those high 3rd round picks though?!

Back
Top Bottom