:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guys not sure if you have been following betting odds, but this is nuts.

Mac was -250 to -310 to go 3rd overall. Then Pat MacAfee tweeted that he has sources that said Mac will NOT be the pick. Then Vegas took the line off the board for 30 minutes. When it came back on, Mac was -130!!!

Since then, it has moved so much that Trey Lance is now the betting favorite at -170. ONE SEVENTY!!!
Last minute smokescreens to get some more degenerate money.

Don’t fool yourselves. It’s Big Macs time!!

Smoke screens galore! Come on down Aaron!
Capture.PNG

Psych! We're still drafting Jones.

Help me understand these betting lines lol

Huge money swings have gone in the way of Lance which typically late swings like this in this great of an amount are usually done by heavy bettors who know/have inside information on the pick. The implication is the markets swinging this much mean the 49ers are selecting Lance. I’ll believe it when I see it

Help me understand these betting lines lol

If you bet $100 on trey lance as of right now and he were picked you’d win less than on Mac Jones or Justin fields if you bet on them and either of them they were Picked because lance has become the most favored

As good as Aaron Rodgers is, is he worth #3, future picks, and players?

Tampa brought in a veteran HOF at QB and it worked wonders.

Granted they didn't have to off a #3 pick for him either.

Either way it would've been worth it.

One of the reasons they want to move on from Jimmy is his cap number. If they draft comparable QB at rookie salary for the next 4-5 years they can give Warner and Bosa the contracts they're going to demand. And maybe even resign some of the other D players on 1 year contracts.

As good as Aaron Rodgers is, is he worth #3, future picks, and players?

With the assets we already gave up to move to #3, it better just be the #3 pick and Jimmy.
The good thing here is that GB has ZERO leverage here. Not to sound like a homer but we know the 49ers are Aaron's #1 choice. Would GB do him even dirtier by sending him some other place he doesn't want to be?
Would GB even get a better deal then the #3 pick tonight? They can literally start all over with a stud QB and whatever else they need with their own pick.

With the assets we already gave up to move to #3, it better just be the #3 pick and Jimmy.
The good thing here is that GB has ZERO leverage here. Not to sound like a homer but we know the 49ers are Aaron's #1 choice. Would GB do him even dirtier by sending him some other place he doesn't want to be?
Would GB even get a better deal then the #3 pick tonight? They can literally start all over with a stud QB and whatever else they need with their own pick.
Aaron very likely has a no trade clause. He has a part in where he goes.

Back
Top Bottom