:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i love you guys but you all underestimate Kyle's ability to stay loyal to a QB he likes

unless something crazy happens jimmy g is starting and playing it out

His loyalty is now with the guy he traded 3 first round draft picks for lol. It’s only a matter of when he feels he is ready to take over.

With Wilson hurt Deebo becomes more of an asset being that he is used as a runner in certain packages. He's very effective as a runner out the backfield too and can spell our current stable of backs with 2 to 5 carries a game if necessary. He averaged 1 1.4 yards on 14 carries his rookie year.

Can and will Julio be as effective if used in that role?

Think about that for everyone pushing the whole Deebo for Julio narrative.

Akhello Witherspoon been smoking himself out ever since he came from Colorado and as a result is now having delusions of grandeur talmbout he the best corner in the league when healthy lmaooo.

Bruh, Marquez Pope better than you

Julio has actually been pretty good throughout his career injury wise. Other than his Jones fracture in like his third year and his hamstring injury last year he has pretty much played every game in his career. I've never really understood where the injury prone label has come from for him since he has been pretty rock solid for like a decade.

Capture.JPG

Either way it sounds like the Falcons are struggling to get a second for him so I'd be all over that for a third rounder.
Didn’t say he was injury prone but injuries in your 30’s linger much longer. I’d love him on the roster but giving up Deebo is a no for me.

I think Jimmy will have a better year and will continue to start after the bye.

I will not put money down. I am not #NTrich.

If Jimmy leads the 49ers to a SB victory this year 🔥

With Trey waiting in the wings

It would be like back in 88-89 all over again when Montana was winning Super Bowls while Steve Young was slowly learning from the sidelines til it was his turn.

I see you Kyle and John. They following Bill's blueprint but adding they own flavor to it :pimp:

I need Julio in a 49er uniform.

Shiyet if we don't got a 1st rounder to offer them then offer a 2nd and a 3rd or two 2nd's idgaf get Julio at all costs, that's what Shanny said right

We failed to get Pitts cause Lynch didn't want to have to worry bout having 3 Kyle's on his team. So Julio next best option

I need Julio in a 49er uniform.

Shiyet if we don't got a 1st rounder to offer them then offer a 2nd and a 3rd or two 2nd's idgaf get Julio at all costs, that's what Shanny said right

We failed to get Pitts cause Lynch didn't want to have to worry bout having 3 Kyle's on his team. So Julio next best option

Id like to reiterate that Julio is 32 making $20M a year until he is 36

Id like to reiterate that Julio is 32 making $20M a year until he is 36
That's not bad at all. And 49ers got the cap space to make it happen. Jones is a HOF #1 WR. He takes our O to the next level. Niners should make it happen if they tryna win rings in the next 1-2 years. KC got Tyreek. Brady got an All-Star cast. SF don't got a #1 pass catcher besides GK and he a TE. Mahomes and Brady already got bonafide TE's as well.

Niners need to make it happen.

Aiyuk just had a great rookie season. He is going to be our WR1

Plus we are going to have to max out Bosa and Warner. Three seconds for a year or two of Julio is a gigantic waste
Julio can play either linebacker or be our primary pass rusher once Aiyuk comes into his own as WR1

Must... resist...!!!

Would you guys give up Aiyuk as part of the deal to get Julio?

Absolutely no. I'm too bullish on both Aiyuk and Deebo. Julio would do wonders in the red zone but just how much would he help us move the ball down field if there is no emphasis or commitment to throwing the ball down field?

I like Julio as an addition to our current weapons without having to give up a weapon. If the Niners are in "win now" mode then try to make this happen with draft picks and cash as much as possible.

Back
Top Bottom