:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who we lookin forward to watching tonight outside of #5?

I’m gonna keep my eye on
Davis-Price
Sermon
Gray
How bad will this oline really be this year :emoji_disappointed_relieved:
Drake

Uhhh sorta depends on who plays

I think right now the 1s are looking like Trent Williams, Aaron Bank, Brindell, Burford, and Mcaglinchey

Not exactly a great group on paper but we’ll see how they shake out IRL for the first couple series of offense

As soon as it comes to the 2s and 3s tho idk. They only have 2 centers so I guess West will get a lot of reps. Skule, Moore, and a bunch of other nobodies will have to fill out guard/tackle

So our 1s look okay (and maybe they’ll be better than expected) but O Line depth seems like the biggest weakness of any group on the team. Probably explains why the D line and secondary were feasting over camp

1660328733988.gif

Yall know trey only getting one pass in before they put in a backup 😂

I think they asked Kyle and he said he’s going to start the first few series on offense.

Probably will get a dozen or less throws in but i expect that it’ll be more than just one

Typical to a preseason game he’ll probably come out first possession. Stay a possession or two more. Then Brock Purdy, who I think might have won the backup position, and then it’s Sudfeld SZn

I think they said trey will get some action preseason game 1 and 3 and sit out 2 & 4

McGlinchey and Skule still getting beat smh. At least Treys getting a few more reps.

Back
Top Bottom