:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wild card weekend is just under 6 weeks away. If they win the division, they’re all but locked into the 3 seed and a much more favorable matchup against Washington or the Giants instead of drawing Dallas.

Would be nice to see Jimmys injury not being as severe as initially expected to where the door isn’t closed for him. But if they can win some games and hold onto the division. They’ll set up well.

Might be wishful thinking, but if they win out, they can possible get the 2 seed. Dallas and Philly has a tougher schedule these last 5 games. Seattle might be their toughest game down the stretch being that it's a short week and in Seattle. Maybe washington as well. But at least that's a home game.

those two redzone TDs that purdy threw, do i have my blinders on or are the niners not calling those routes enough once they get into the redzone?

i see teams dial up that RB flats for a pitch and catch that went to Juice all the time but shanny seems to rarely use receivers out of the backfield once they get within the 5 yard line. that texas route that CMC ran is hella effective, especially when teams have to account for kittle as a receiver.

Might be wishful thinking, but if they win out, they can possible get the 2 seed. Dallas and Philly has a tougher schedule these last 5 games. Seattle might be their toughest game down the stretch being that it's a short week and in Seattle. Maybe washington as well. But at least that's a home game.
I think we finish 12-5 and let the matchups fall where they may. Either way good chance teams gotta go visit Philly in the NFCC game to get to the SB anyway.

https://www.49erswebzone.com/articl...lled-message-responds-raheem-mostert-players/

here's an excerpt:

Screenshot_20221205-191145_Chrome.jpg

12-5 on the Quest for #6

Screenshot_20221205-204254_Chrome.jpg

That's exactly right.

With 7 out of the 9 remaining games at home, 49ers are in prime position to get healthy and go 8-1 to finish 12-5 (my prediction before the season) and win the division.

I need this pretty boy Jimmy G to turn back the clock to 2017 Jimmy, pre-ACL injury and start playing like he ain't scared to get hit or throw deep.

I want Kansas City's head on a platter in the Super Bowl.

Screenshot_20221110-075408_Chrome.jpg
Even with Purdy, I doubt there's any drop in production at the QB position. In fact there's a chance Kyle opens up the offensive playbook even more with Brock. Need the O-Line to level up 2x the rest of the way and provide Tom Brady type pass protection

Back
Top Bottom