:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally at home Niner fam!!!!

11BFF5C9-67F9-4C83-B5F7-A74A5CE6D47C.jpeg

Purdy for prez!!!

Sturdy Purdy!

With Jimmy if the Niners D got an interception and gave the ball back to the offense, we wouldn't capitalize and we'd punt the ball right back to em

With Brock, if the 9ers D recovered a fumble, i'm super confident BCB and his weapons gonna turn that into 7 points.
We got the ball back with about a minute left and Kyle came out slinging it.

From then I knew Kyle has FULL confidence in Purdy.

Defense has been underperforming to their standards but it doesn’t matter when you’re putting up 40 burgers.

We owe Brock Purdy everything.

Kid has been superb. Most everybody expected season be lost after Jimmy got hurt.

**** em we ball

glad to see youre alive, papi! i thought you wouldve gone too hard in the paint and blacked out like niketalker23 niketalker23

wild how this season has turned out after the CMC signing. we have a legitimate shot of scoring enough points against any squad. that purdy toss to jauan jennings was hella refreshing, had the ball on a string to beat the safety help. kid has the biggest set of balls since steve young.

We owe Brock Purdy everything.

Kid has been superb. Most everybody expected season be lost after Jimmy got hurt.

**** em we ball

i had faith in the kid. i though he looked like a mobile jimmy in the pre season. BUT i didn’t expect this. i don’t think anybody expected him to come out ball like that. just unheard of

I really thought Brock was going to manage the remainder of the season and utilize CMC as his main target every game. But man, this dude has surprised me with his game and how much he continues to improve.

I really want the Niners to play mad next week. They have the all the talent to win games early. Need to do it.

Also, Jimmy Ward's penalty before the end of the half was incredibly stupid.

Going to rewatch highlights now lol

I really thought Brock was going to manage the remainder of the season and utilize CMC as his main target every game. But man, this dude has surprised me with his game and how much he continues to improve.

I really want the Niners to play mad next week. They have the all the talent to win games early. Need to do it.

Also, Jimmy Ward's penalty before the end of the half was incredibly stupid.

Going to rewatch highlights now lol
@BCB

Attachments

• C9C0EA7D-B307-4480-92A2-3132D27E4B09.jpeg
    C9C0EA7D-B307-4480-92A2-3132D27E4B09.jpeg
    59.4 KB · Views: 76
505 total yards… 181 rushing yards and 324 passing yards… I thought Kyle was going to ground and pound em to death and boy did he prove me wrong… Brock Purdy is HIM fellaz!!! 💯💯💯🔥🔥🔥

548D873D-3CB4-4826-ABF0-237DD7339C38.png

Brock Purdy is a lot more athletic than he looks. His escapability and quick feet when under pressure is insane. His poise and accuracy is top notch.

It's like Purdy is Montana, Young, and Curry all in one. :lol: He makes the game look easy. What a find by the 49ers. Impressive.

Agreed, his pocket presence is elite. Also, he looks completely focused when he's driving the ball, it's almost unreal for a rookie. I kept thinking "damn, teams might key in on him", but it's been the opposite. He's been getting better in each game, even the Raider game which he overcame adversity and overcame the jitters today.

Back
Top Bottom