:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2BE0BFE7-0F9F-4DA8-8579-155654BCB1D1.jpeg

needs to walk his *** home…

jkjk :lol:

Jimmy G might have to step in and play hero as many in the sports talk world and their trash hot takes suspect this is the game where BCB comes down to earth and finally plays like the last rookie drafted.

Jimmy G might have to step in and play hero as many in the sports talk world and their trash hot takes suspect this is the game where BCB comes down to earth and finally plays like the last rookie drafted.

they’ve been saying that every game :lol:

Can Dak avoid turning the ball over and playing like a rookie against arguably the best defense in the league on the road for the 4th straight game is what inquiring minds want to know?

Sunday the 22nd is Dak's Super Bowl

While it's just another day at the office for Big 🐓 Brock. Belee dat

these clowns just want to be able to say "i was the first to say it"

That whole play like a rookie line is so overblown at this point.

Eventually a rookie qb is going to take his team to the Super Bowl. It might might be this year, it might not. But the 99 Bucs, 08 Ravens, and 09 Jets all came pretty close. This 49ers squad is better any of those teams.

The narrative last week was how is Purdy going to do facing a defense for the 2nd time. If they win Sunday, the narrative will likely change to how can he handle playing in Philadelphia. They just gotta go out there and handle business and pound it up the middle with the run game at will if needed.

niners won the ‘19 NFCCG with jimmy completing 6 passes for 90 yards.. considering this coaching staff and team could win with that level of QB play, then i have nothing but confidence heading into this sunday. especially since this offense is even more talented. they’ll need to help mcglinchey with parsons so i expect kittle to be chipping him when coming off the LOS.

31 - 20 niners.

Lets run the ball 40x minimum against Dallas
This. Let's keep the game on schedule and force Dak to throw and/or drop back 30+ times and I really like the Niner's chances to run away, no pun intended, with this.

Everybody's concerned with BCB's potential drop off but those same people don't point out that Dak has been insanely sub par all season facing far lesser talented defenses.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom