:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oklahoma with Hurts and Ceedee Lamb 42, Iowa State with Purdy and B. Hall 41, in a thriller that went down to the last play of the game.

Expect the same on Championship Sunday. BCB will want to personally avenge this loss to Hurts I'm sure of it

This is a preview

I just hope brock plays great and not like little jimmy g like he did yesterday.

that 19-12 score was a vintage jimmy niners score

Man that catch by Kittle was so dang good… I know it wasn’t a tuddie but dare I say it “The Catch 4” worthy?!

I just hope brock plays great and not like little jimmy g like he did yesterday.

that 19-12 score was a vintage jimmy niners score
It wasn't about the score or the stats. Brock contributes mightily to winning, more than Jimmy ever will.

Brock had ZERO turnovers against a top 5 defense and relentless pass rush. Had Jimmy been out there yesterday it's a guaranteed 2 Turnovers and a 49ers L.

BCB is an even bigger winner than Jimmy. And that's what Kyle needed.

I'm a bit concerned with Charvarius. He's been struggling the last few games. I wonder if he has some lingering injury?

Some more regular season data!

So amped and nervous for the game… these 2 teams are the best just the way it should be… 2 heavyweights slugging it out!

I’m predicting another low scoring affair coz I think it’s going to be a battle of the defenses!

B635257F-4FB3-44A7-93BC-979F76E6422E.png

Their run d is ok but their pass d is legit.

0A0EDE4D-42BD-4C3F-A559-042FA5387F4F.png

540BBA0E-64CE-4A61-AB63-C54BA3EFEE0C.png

buggin.

Brock is an off-script gawd and doesn’t give the ball away. We’ve gone to the Super Bowl with Jimmy throwing 8 passes.

The thing that sets Brock apart most from Jimmy is composure. Struggling offensively against a strong defense/Kyle’s playcalling like the team did in the first half would have 100% ended up rattling Jimmy to the point where he would start making critical mistakes. Instead we have a QB who just played through it, didn’t panic, and turned the offense around in the second half.

With Jimmy at QB , we would’ve probably seen a Cowboys up 12-9 game until the last few minutes of the 4th quarter. The defense would’ve gotten a miracle stop to get the Niners the ball back with a 3-4 minutes left, only for Jimmy to get sacked and picked off to end the game.

Goff, Kirk, Wentz? Lawrence, Kyler, Dak, Pittsburg QB, Texans QB, Wentz? Ryan?, Rodgers, Tannehill, Jones NYG, Fields, Dak, Saints QB….

those are the QBs the eagles faced this year

Yes I understand that, I use SOS mainly for fantasy football to gauge how some stuff will pan out… I mean it is kind of relevant coz just look at who has the easiest schedule (NFC East) and almost all of them made it in the playoffs with the exception of the Commanders🤣

Man just to be a critic.

Kyle is so ******* Dumb for throwing on 3rd and long when they burned them of all their timeouts on that smoke to Mccaffrey. What if he dropped it. :smh:

Good thing their defense tired out huh…

Hopefully ours doesn’t do the same come Sunday coz they have extra rest and we have to adjust to the time change… and y’all already know they gonna be turning off the power to the hotel, the water and all that 🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom