:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Using a portion of my winnings from natrix916 natrix916 for this shirt.
DFB00A8A-F36E-45DA-B9C0-CB5FEF85C27B.jpeg

You guys know exactly what I mean. Hes not even considering non minorities (yts)

Hes just cashing in with minorities to get draft picks. You guys cant be this blind. Im not saying its a bad thing. Im just saying I see it. Its very very clear what he is doing.

Hes doing it for the draft incentives (nothing wrong with that) Just call a spade a spade

You guys know exactly what I mean. Hes not even considering non minorities (yts)

Hes just cashing in with minorities to get draft picks. You guys cant be this blind. Im not saying its a bad thing. Im just saying I see it. Its very very clear what he is doing.

trippin my G. how about the fact that these coaches are just damn good at their jobs and not race-based hires?

saleh, mcdaniel, and demeco are all solid and deserved a spot on the sideline

A team is only awarded compensation picks IF their minority coach accepts a position equal annd/or above their current position.
Hes doing it for the draft incentives (nothing wrong with that) Just call a spade a spade
This comment really discredits all of their former minority coach’s talent And ability to be a coach.

This is a terrible take. Stop.

Are we really questioning Shanahan's hiring history, because he's been excelling at it. Also, there's not enough black coaches in general so if anything, the league has been racist and this is common knowledge.

The league is very racist.

The NFL wants minorities to be hired. Its by design. Its cool if yall dont want to see Kyle embracing it. I acknowledge seeing it. Its weird and creepy that some people will refuse to acknowledge seeing it.

Kyle is doing what the NFL wants everyone to do and he is being compensated for it

The league is very racist.

The NFL wants minorities to be hired. Its by design. Its cool if yall dont want to see Kyle embracing it. I acknowledge seeing it. Its weird and creepy that some people will refuse to acknowledge seeing it.

Kyle is doing what the NFL wants everyone to do and he is being compensated for it
But you're really doubling-down that Kyle is ONLY hiring colored coaches for the sake of extra picks and still disregarding these coaches ability to coach and lead players to be successful. That's really disrespectful.

The Rooney Rule was implemented in the NFL to show that they welcome diversity in the front office and the coaching staffs around the league. Does every team follow it? No. I find more messed up when owners interview a POC coach just to satisfy the Rooney Rule knowing they aren't even being considered for the HC job.

is the ‘internal brace’ as effective as TJ? I wonder the differences on how it will hold up vs TJ.

Fozz Fozz You are refusing to acknowledge it. Trying to deflect.

I never said these assistant coaches arent great coaches. Im saying that Kyle’s prereq is that they are a minority.

I could coach the 49ers defense and end up with a top 10 defense off of talent alone. Teams would interview me to become a head coach so of course Wilks will go on to become a head coach.

Just like that more compensation for Kyle. Rinse and repeat

Fozz Fozz You are refusing to acknowledge it. Trying to deflect.

I never said these assistant coaches arent great coaches. Im saying that Kyle’s prereq is that they are a minority.

I could coach the 49ers defense and end up with a top 10 defense off of talent alone. Teams would interview me to become a head coach so of course Wilks will go on to become a head coach.

Just like that more compensation for Kyle. Rinse and repeat
Refusing to acknowledge the fact that Kyle/John are utilizing a league-wide written rule to promote and increase diversity within team's front office and coaching staff? No, I'm not. I understand the rule and why it was implemented within the league.

You may have not said any assistant coaches aren't great, but saying you can coach a professional football's defense and end up with a top 10 defense is ridiculous. That's belittling their talent and ability saying someone off the street (you) can just walk in and coach up a pro football team's defense into a top defense in the league. :rofl:

I personally don't believe the Niners are abusing or scheming to utilize the rule just to get compensation picks. Highly doubt John and Kyle have a grand plan where hiring and promoting Mike McDaniel, Robert Saleh, DeMeco Ryans, Ran Carthon was JUST for picks. If it was just for that, Kyle current run would've been far worse.

I can see where you're coming from, but I don't agree with it.

any late round RBs folks have on their draft boards? Elijah Mitchell cannot stay healthy, and idk if Shanny trusts TDP or Mason.. whatever the case is, this team got super lucky with CMC being able to avoid the injury bug the second half of the season. can’t count on that happening next year. he unlocks another gear for this offense but niners gotta find a way to reliably get him rest between series to preserve him for a playoff run

I personally don't believe the Niners are abusing or scheming to utilize the rule just to get compensation picks. Highly doubt John and Kyle have a grand plan where hiring and promoting Mike McDaniel, Robert Saleh, DeMeco Ryans, Ran Carthon was JUST for picks.
Explain why Anthony Lynn is here? What does he even do?

I can tell you why. 49ers are expecting to win a superbowl and having some other delusional team say “Its Anthony Lynn’s running scheme”

Other team hires Lynn as a head coach. More compensation. Rinse and repeat

Explain why Anthony Lynn is here? What does he even do?

I can tell you why. 49ers are expecting to win a superbowl and having some other delusional team say “Its Anthony Lynn’s running scheme”

Other team hires Lynn as a head coach. More compensation. Rinse and repeat
Uhh, I don't think anyone was expecting the Niners to be automatic SB contenders coming into the season, especially with Trey Lance as the starting QB.

Bobby Turner left the team at the end of last season with no explanation given (read that it was a medical issue) So clearly, the 49ers needed a RB coach. Who would you have preferred the 49ers have hired as a RB coach? Lynn specializes in the run-game was a previous HC and was Lions' OC previous to joining SF. You really are going to continue to discredit his over 10 years experience as a RB coach to qualify him for a Assistant HC/RB Coach?

The 2021 Lions saw second-year RB D'Andre Swift register career highs in carries (151) and rushing yards (617) while finishing with the second-most receptions on the team (62). Rookie WR Amon-Ra St. Brown led Detroit with 90 catches for 912 yards and five touchdowns.
From 2009 to 2013, with Lynn as running backs coach, the Jets running game produced an NFL-leading 137.0 yards per game.[6] In 2013, Lynn helped Chris Ivory establish a team-leading 833 yards on 182 carries.[6]
So these stats are delusional? This doesn't qualify him to be considered? Who was the next best choice as the RB Coach?

Stop discrediting these coaches. At this point, your issue is with the league and the Rooney Rule itself. If you view it this way, why even continue to follow the NFL?

You win Fozz Fozz .

Kyle is this savior for all minorities and he is doing it because he is a great man.

Not because he is being compensated on the back end (wink wink)

Back
Top Bottom