:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Clueless Jed York when asked what's taking him so long to make a decision in paying the reigning 25-year old DPOY an extra $3 mil per...
Screenshot_20230904_224307_Chrome.jpg

Just pay him. They’re going to either cut him, let him walk, or except him to take a paycut once he gets older and isn’t as dominant. You’re paying for that performance right now.

For anyone that is familiar with Levi stadium and the seating, can anyone advise if Section 109 is the home side or the away side?

Only game on the schedule that intrigues me is the cowboys game at candlestick but I’m sure those prices are already jacked up. I should have just dragged my behind to the falcons niner game last year in Atlanta when I didn’t have to travel. Still don’t know how we actually lost that one.

Im starting to think its all publicity stunt to get talking about the nfl like cray. Bosa is a very popular man..

Kittle and Juice have potential outs on their contracts heading into their age-31 and 32 seasons for 2024 and Trent’s already been thinking about retirement…but those are issues to worry about for next year.

Let’s just get this Bosa deal done :lol:

Back
Top Bottom