:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Charles Haley is traded and Cowboys go on to win Super Bowls.

Deion isn't re-signed and Cowboys go on to win more Super Bowls.

49ers have a history of undervaluing CREAM OF THE CROP DEFENSIVE ALL-PROS and ATG's and it has cost them Super Bowls.

I won't be surprised if the York-Debartolo family repeats the same mistake.

Jed York is a fool. He has the ultimate final say in paying the man and clearly he aint recognized game.

The 43-year old isn't earning my respect until he delivers a Lombardi trophy.

pay him or trade him wtf are we doing, every day this goes on it just gets worse
Bro relax. Pay or trade? They have him under contract this year and could franchise him next. They wouldn’t trade him now. You whylin.

If he holds out long enough he will lose a lot of money.

If the 49ers play hard ball and allow Bosa to hold out and miss several games,they are idiots.

What if 49ers don't sign Bosa til week 4 and we start off 1-3 before they realize how valuable Bosa is?

Another slow start to the season can cost the 49ers home field advantage in the NFCC game.

Don't these clowns realize they could have played Philly at Santa Clara last year in the NFCC instead of being on the road had they started off last season on a winning note?

We started 3-4 last year and finished one game back in the loss column behind the Eagles. SF wanna repeat the same mistake again?

If reports are true - front office is dumb to let 2 mill a year hold us back from signing him. They’re gonna be facing decisions on if keeping the likes of Armstead is worth paying their overdraft fees.

I get wanting to keep the core but Bosa is you’re core.

cause he wanted it in singles
change-arrested-development.gif

Back
Top Bottom