:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jimmy would let have made any of those throws and you know it :lol:

we’d be seeing a bunch of ballerina spins
its something good in there w brock imo

it was bound to be some growing pains tho **** been way too sweet since he started last szn :lol:
he getting an extra microscope too cuz the backstory

its something good in there w brock imo

it was bound to be some growing pains tho **** been way too sweet since he started last szn :lol:
he getting an extra microscope too cuz the backstory

of course, it’s his first full season

I remember Ben Roethlesberger looked like straight *** during his second season for various stretches. The defense carried them to the super bowl that year.

Eli Manning had an absolutely horrible game with all types of wtf were you thinking picks at home against the Vikings the 07 season they beat New England in the Super Bowl.

Not saying Purdy is going to have a career like they did. But slumps happen. Defenses adjust and adapt and figure things out. It’s ultimately on Purdy to stand his ground and adjust as this is what have you done for me lately league. It wasn’t going to be smooth sailing putting up 30+ every game and blowing teams out all year long.

I ride with Brock for the immediate future but Les be real he’s stunk up the field 2.5 games ina row now

so has our run game. our offense as a whole is in a funk. it’s clear teams are gonna shut down our run and make us throw. putting it all on a qb playing his first full year is wild.

so has our run game. our offense as a whole is in a funk. it’s clear teams are gonna shut down our run and make us throw. putting it all on a qb playing his first full year is wild.
They forcing Purdy to throw because he CANT!

Back
Top Bottom