:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@red80 I dont know if you have stated before, but why myles jack? I remeber you posting that you had concerns about his physique. Do you have jack over jaylon.
Yup, i definitely do still have concerns about that. he's still very young(only 20 so maybe that's why he isn't as physically developed), but it definitely made me question how much work is he putting in off the field. is he simply getting by on elite athleticism and instincts? this is where baalke and his team need to do their due diligence in the interviewing process and background check.

so, i've been talking to the homie @49ersaaron8  in PMs about myles jack. I went back and re-watched every game i could find of his i could find. i think not seeing him for most of 2015 made me forget how special this guy is. after watching all those games, i felt like this dude might be the best player in the entire draft for these reasons:

1.) Rare athlete. Really want to emphasize that rare adjective. He can do it all. So damn explosive, and his hips are so damn powerful for a guy that is only 6'1 and 230lbs. I forgot how strong this dude is until I revisited the tape. I think he's a better athlete than Jaylon Smith. Insane quickness and speed. Closes the distance in a hurry.  

2.) his instincts and awareness are unreal. he sees what is happening before it happens. the guy reads and reacts to plays SO FAST. this, in conjunction with his insane quickness and speed, leads to plays being repeatedly shut down before they can even develop. he rarely takes a false step, but even when he does, his athletcisism is so sick that he can recover quickly.

3.) he's everywhere on tape. no exageration. EVERYWHERE. he's always around the ball, getting licks in and finishing plays.

4.) the guy covers slot receivers like a CB. this is ******* nuts lol. not much else needs to be said.

5.) Most importantly, DUDE HAS THE DOG IN HIM! This is what stood out to me the most! He plays with that bully mentality. Ferocious and tenacious. Watch the Virginia vs UCLA 2015 tape. Myles Jack is punking guys all over the field. Putting 300+ guard and tackles on their ***.

Before going back and watching the tape, I had concerns about him taking on blocks at the second level....not anymore. Explosive hips in combination with strong hands, good technique and an aggressive demeanor to taking on blocks. Dude blows offensive lineman back. Yup, concerns are gone.

myles jack may "only" be 225, but the guy has zero issues beating blocks on tape. this is textbook hip explosion. dude puts linemen on their ***. the kid is so damn explosive and athletic with crazy good instincts and awareness. 

TensePositiveChimpanzee.gif

ExcellentDecimalFrenchbulldog.gif

when was the last time you saw a LB that could cover WRs....

Myles-Jack-Interception.gif
in today's football, having a true 3-down LB is almost a necessity with the proliferation of the passing attack. Unlike most of the other LBs attempting to play 3 downs, Myles Jack is a true 3-down LB.

and yes, i have myles jack of jaylon smith as of now.

Last edited:
I'm digging deforest Buckner more and more could become a JJ watt type force.

Only bigger.

Last edited:
yup, me too. this is a good year to have a early pick. can't go wrong with a handful of players.

Al Guido announced as Team President.

Parrag Marathe is now chief strategy officer and executive VP of football operations.

"they going hit, from start to finish, aint talking beats and lyrics, im talking bowman and willis"

bailey went stupid on that one 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Coach got jokes... That song goes hard

I just to blast that all the time... Half the name drops aren't even on the team anymore :smh:

Lmao that ***** *** ***** kap blocked me on IG for calling his *** out :rofl:

I know you read my comment, you snake *** ***.

Also, I was thinking about Eli Harold. Dude is a big part of the plan moving forward. He was a very talented player in college, and he has the physical tools you need to become a quality pass rusher. Dude had a ridiculous motor in college. I want to see this guy step up and force the coaches hands this off-season.

Last edited:
Lmao that ***** *** ***** kap blocked me on IG for calling his *** out :rofl:

I know you read my comment, you snake *** ***.

Also, I was thinking about Eli Harold. Dude is a big part of the plan moving forward. He was a very talented player in college, and he has the physical tools you need to become a quality pass rusher. Dude had a ridiculous motor in college. I want to see this guy step up and force the coaches hands this off-season.
LOL welcome to the club, instead of liking pics of thots on IG, hes busy blocking "haters" #7tormscoming

yo id pick up chris long for the low 
nerd.gif
 maybe playing OLB resurrects his career.

Last edited:
Just bring players who can get to the QB, im sure Long who hasnt played a snap at olb will be better his first day at the position than bum *** lemoir.

Back
Top Bottom