:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
one positive that i like from kap's bum *** sticking around is that we can still grab one of these defensive studs.

i aint mad at all at reuniting these two ogres 

we can still grab someone later in the draft like dak prescott. and besides, sunshine aint losing the qb competition.

Last edited:
baalke not ruling out drafting a guy like a noah spence: "this is a risk and reward business". my man. 
pimp.gif

baalke hinting at defense being his priority in the 1st round: "if you look at the two teams in the superbowl, both teams had amazing defenses. i am a firm believer defense wins championships".

Last edited:
interesting to hear hue jackson emphasize the importance of hand size in his division due to the inclement weather they play in.

goff is supposed to have some of the smallest hands among the top QBs. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
baalke not ruling out drafting a guy like a noah spence: "this is a risk and reward business". my man. :pimp:  

baalke hinting at defense being his priority in the 1st round: "if you look at the two teams in the superbowl, both teams had amazing defenses. i am a firm believer defense wins championships".

make that the last 4: Flacco, Russ, Brady, and Manning all won their last SB rings on the strength of defense.

If we can't get Goff in the 1st round, I want a permanent fill in for the void created by Patrick Willis...NO MORE WILHOITE, PLEASEEEE, NO MORE WILHOITE!! my gawd, we went from willis, to borland, to this at MLB

View media item 1925168
:smh:

Even if we dont go ILB early, I think Wilhoite's days of starting are done. Gerald Hodges has supplanted him from here on out.

man, if connor cook wasn't such a d-bag, he would be a pretty interesting prospect, especially as a 2nd round pick. there's a lot to like about him as a QB; it's just the red flags about his personality will make people hesitant to draft him.

Last edited:
I like Dak Prescott and Kevin Hogan more than Cook.

I'd also take Cody Kessler in the last round if he's there. He was accurate AF for like half the season.

I pray this retaining Kap **** is some kind of smoke screen and were highly interested in a QB in this years draft.

Last edited:
as each day passes, i feel like deforest buckner becomes a better pick to go all in on as fans. he'll likely be there when we pick, he fills a need, perfect scheme fit, BPA and a player that both chip and trent will see eye to eye on.

myles jack - coming off injury

noah spence - off-field issues

carson wentz - likely gone before we pick

jared goff - likely gone before we pick

Last edited:
I like Dak Prescott and Kevin Hogan more than Cook.

yup, me too! i like dak a lot, especially as a later round pick. 

i wonder if some team will like him so much that they'll reach and grab him early.

kevin hogan is a trip. dude is a winner, but man, he really needs to put in some time with a QB guru. his mechanics are all over the place.

Last edited:
kevin hogan is a trip. dude is a winner, but man, he really needs to put in some time with a QB guru. his mechanics are all over the place.
so true. He looked erratic at times but when he's dialed in he looks real good. That offense they run asks him to have an accurate deep ball which he does have.

Also I'm kind of disappointed in myself and not seeing the talent that is Vernon Adams Jr. I watched the ducks this year and thought he was a poor thrower of the ball and a athlete over everything else. I was very wrong he's a guy who will get discounted for his height but he is a magician extending plays like Russell Wilson. Good kid also.

Last edited:
Goff has little 9" baby hands. Dude really might slip because of his hand size. 
laugh.gif

I remember when everyone gave Alex crap over his small hands(9 5/8). Funny because he has bigger hands than Kap(9 1/8)

Last edited:
Hey @red81

Would this affect your thoughts on drafting Goff? I would only imagine it being a huge factor in a place like Seattle, which is already difficult as is. Or you thinking elite defense first, and going Denver 2015 route? 

Nope, not at all. I never saw any hand issues when i watched him play. Also, the football in the pros is little smaller and easier to grip. you can use gloves, too.

you can always deflate a ball if need be. 
wink.gif
 its a shame the patriots ruined this for everyone. we used to always do this in high school when we had to play in inclement weather.

to be frank, the combine is simply for entertainment purposes. it has almost zero credence to me except for the interview process. i like what trent said yesterday: "if a guy plays at 4.6 on tape, but runs a 4.3 here, we're still marking him down as a 4.6 player".

game tape > combine/pro day/*

as far as going O or D, I want BPA. I am good with going Myles Jack, Deforest Buckner or Noah Spence, or one of the two QBs.

Last edited:
jaylon smith is up and walking with no brace

dude looks huge. looks like he's been hitting the weights heavy since the injury. starting to fill out like pat and bow did early on. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
then jack would have to sit his *** on the bench! 
laugh.gif

but p willy aint coming back bro 
frown.gif

i took pat for granted. him retiring didn't cross my mind. i thought he'd play until his late mid-late 30's. 
frown.gif
 those 8 seasons now seem like a short and distant memory. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom