:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yup 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
miscasted playing 3 technique. arms looking like dr. octopus 
laugh.gif

miscasted again as a 5t. tackle cheats to the outside, so dadi counters with the dwight freeney inside spin move

high effort player

LMAO slow footed RT looking like a clown. dadi runs the arc here. first step is too quick for the RT. gets upfield, bend the corner and flattens straight to the QB. good hands. rushed out of 2-point stance, so we know he's good in our scheme. his closing speed is 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

this guy is only 235 lbs and they had him playing everywhere on the line. his first step, long arms and closing speed are what stand out to me. i like that he has active hands, too. just needs to polish them up.

Last edited:
Is this draft loaded with that much defensive talent? Can we afford to skip out on Jack or Buckner and just get someone less touted later on while we go all in Goff?

Matt Maiocco – Verified account ‏@MaioccoCSN

The #49ers and QB Johhny Manziel reached agreement on a one-year deal.

Is this draft loaded with that much defensive talent? Can we afford to skip out on Jack or Buckner and just get someone less touted later on while we go all in Goff?
Tons of guys in this draft with starter potential.

D-line has 5 to 8 guys that will be stars barring any setbacks with injury. LB has a ton of depth. And the secondary prospects are as good as I can ever remember.

Drafts experts believe there is great O-lineman depth and starter potential all over the place.

O-lineman transition from the league is so hard to gauge because of how teams are very spread orientated so the ball is out of QB's hands quickly. So you never get a great read on their tenacity in the run game and pass blocking technique always needs refinement. But a ton of guys display the tools this year.

WRs are very thin and RB is thin but there will be gems of course just like every year.

Last edited:
the longer this kap situation drags on, the more of a ******* disaster its going to turn into. 

I'm fine with not budging, the teams that have reportedly shown interest desperately need a QB and will eventually budge and if it's not them who does then maybe it will be Kap since he doesn't want to be here and the feeling is mutual with our fans for the most part.

Personally, I'm pretty confident something will happen soon

If the only thing holding the trade up was him restructuring his contract then one would assume he doesn't want to since it's already team friendly?

Yeah it's like why would his agent cave anymore on the money? That seems like a non starter. But teams need a qb. It will happen. What a **** show though.

This petty stuff is why I don't like the NFL as much

Wow, dak Prescott arrested for DUI. What a dumbass. I thought he had a good head on his shoulders. 
mean.gif

jaylon working out. we have 12 picks. one of those day 3 picks is going towards him.

Last edited:
Wow, dak Prescott arrested for DUI. What a dumbass. I thought he had a good head on his shoulders. :smh:  

jaylon working out. we have 12 picks. one of those day 3 picks is going towards him.
for what so jaylon can sit out 2 seasons and call it quits haha

i wonder if kap's agent is having them tear up the current deal entirely. getting kap out of that current deal paraag fleeced them with would be smart. that would explain why it's taking so long.

middelkauf described it as the worst contract a QB has ever signed in the NFL. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Teams might just be trying to wait it out until April 1st. Why give up a draft pick if you believe hes going to be cut?

i doubt it. niners have so much cap room that the april 1st date is a moot point. they could easily keep this fool, eat the 12mil hit and force him to compete for the job(which he knows he'll lose to sunshine).

i think there's a couple people in the organization that genuinely want this guy around to compete for the job. i have a feeling one of them is jed.

the fact that the niners are this deep into trade discussions tells me that both chip and trent are in agreement that he's buns. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom