:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
mccaffrey running WR drills right now, and he's killing it. 
embarassed.gif

Chad Reuter  [emoji]10004[/emoji]@chad_reuter

RBs doing some extra receiving reps. McCaffrey honestly looking like an elite slot WR right now. Extremely quick feet, snatching the ball.
STOCK UP. although he's a RB, would mccaffrey be the best WR on our current roster? 

kZ7NlLuShhzry.gif

Last edited:
agreed.

zach banner's fat *** struggling to finish the 40.  
roll.gif

Last edited:
dan feeney is richie incognito 2.0

dude is a bully, and i would love to have him on our team.

jessamen dunker, a guy from my first mock, doing work. looks like he's trying to get bigger.

Last edited:
Ya'll need to watch McCaffreys hs highlight film...dude has been running routes like that since he was out of the womb 

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account  @RapSheet   17s17 seconds ago
More

Play a potential and unprecedented three-way deal forward… #49ers inquire about Cousins. #******** talk about Tony Romo. #Cowboys get picks.

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account  @RapSheet   1m1 minute ago
More

As #******** & #49ers discuss a potential deal for QB Kirk Cousins in the near future, I’m told they may include the #Cowboys (Romo) as well
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

The way this situation continues to persist leads me to believe it's only a matter of time before they come to an agreement.

Last edited:
Came here to post that, interesting to see how this works out especially since the Cowboys are involved now

Came here to post that, interesting to see how this works out especially since the Cowboys are involved now

cowboys are needed to help Washington get that bridge QB.

my guess is we're gonna give up the #2 and Washington will grab a QB at 2, with Romo being the bridge QB for 1 year.

******** meeting with trubisky tonight.

Feels like a matter of time.

Last edited:
Damn, kinda conflicted actually with the way the Browns are supposedly intrigued by Trubisky..

A lot going on.

Still hoping we come out with Cousins and a top 20 1st round pick.

If no trade pans out and Cleveland take a QB I still say we take Garrett and hire Kaep, Shaub, Glenon, or someone else to take the reigns for a stop gap.

My question is why do the ******** wanna come off Cousins so quick
Fractured relationship between him and the front office. By all accounts, its to the point where it's irreparable.

Last edited:
With Kap officially opting out just now, I wonder if he knew something :nerd:

We dont have a QB on the roster so I feel like this Cousins trade will eventually happen

Kap say he will stand during the anthem next season [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] someone trying to inflate their stock and bait QB hungry teams concerned about him being a distraction.

If we're giving up our first without getting a first from the skins or cowboys then I don't think it's worth it

Let Shanny draft a QB and groom him

Back
Top Bottom