:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

as much as I like Christian, I think Alvin is the more explosive player. Stronger, just as shifty and showed signs of greatness in a better conference (defensive).

Last edited:
I like Kamara. I'd be happy with that.

McCaffrey is just so efficient with his movement. His footwork and hip dexterity on the drills, particularly the wheel and angle routes, was surgical. No wasted or rounded movements. His body control, ball tracking and hands are pretty high level for a wide receiver. To sum up his performance today in one word: surgical. There was a pretty big gap in terms of skill level between McCaffrey and the rest of the running backs. CM looked like varsity team player training with freshmen.

When I watch his tape, the thing that really stands out to me is his vision, especially in space. He sees guys coming from the backside and sets them up with blocks and jump cuts.

Last edited:
look at your hoodie
roll.gif

i like McCaffery though. a lot.
Bruh.. McCaffery put up the most yards......of all time..

yeah Sanders didn't get to count his bowl games and played a few less games

Christian is just another level, he's a top flight slot receiver and can carry the rock 25 times a game. Those guys don't come along often.

You can find guys like Kamara in every draft, you can't do that with christian. 

Christian is just another level, he's a top flight slot receiver and can carry the rock 25 times a game. Those guys don't come along often.
Brah I love mccaffrey as much as anybody but 25 carries in the league??? Nobody getting that much bulk anymore.

true. Christian is special. but you get guys like Devonta Freeman that are just like Kamara. great hands, strong and explosive. like i said, i like Christian. but discussing his career like he's destined to be a HOF is ridiculous, IMO.

i seen a few Stanford games where Christian didn't look like a guy I'd feel comfortable running in-between the tackles.

What I really want Christian McCaffrey for is the angles, screens, flats, delays, wheels, swings, shovels, etc. out of the backfield.

and then flex him out wide and force a linebacker to cover him. 
devil.gif
 In the words of GW, a 3rd-down 'terrorizer'. 

Last edited:
true. Christian is special. but you get guys like Devonta Freeman that are just like Kamara. great hands, strong and explosive. like i said, i like Christian. but discussing his career like he's destined to be a HOF is ridiculous, IMO.

i seen a few Stanford games where Christian didn't look like a guy I'd feel comfortable running in-between the tackles.
One guy put up 3000 yards in a season, the other put up less than a 1000 in his best season...Give me the guy that produces, I don't care about the other stuff. They play defense in the pac 12 too. 

is anyone as concerned with the lack of reps in the bench from Christian as I am?

i mean, 10 reps of 225? if he ran a 4.3 i'd be cool with the lack of reps. but 4.5 and 4.6?

Nah, not really. He could have had a bad night of sleep or some kind of lingering shoulder injury. Happens to me all the time at the gym. Dude is pretty jacked.

I think the weight is a little more disconcerting. It would be nice is he was about 10 lbs heavier. Not sure it's an issue i'd press, tho. His skills are what really intrigues me.

Last edited:
BTW I think the bench press is such a dated exercise. Almost all of them bounce the bar off their chest or do half reps.

They should have these dudes do squats, deadlifts and power cleans if they really want to see demonstrations of strength and explosiveness. Maybe OHP, too.

Last edited:
Jabrill Peppers is my biggest disappointment so far. Dude is about the size of a slightly thicker Jimmie Ward. I thought he was going to be bigger than he was.

Last edited:
Shoutout @red81 for the link.

Have missed the first few days. But excited for tomorrow the WRs and QBs

Tomorrow is going to be good. 
glasses.gif

WRs i'm looking forward to seeing: isaiah ford, taywan taylor, curtis samuel, kd cannon, carlos henderson, victor bolden, kermit whitfield, mack hollins

Last edited:
Nah, not really. He could have had a bad night of sleep or some kind of lingering shoulder injury. Happens to me all the time at the gym. Dude is pretty jacked.

I think the weight is a little more disconcerting. It would be nice is he was about 10 lbs heavier. Not sure it's an issue i'd press, tho. His skills are what really intrigues me.

Woodhead 2.0? :nerd:

Tomorrow is going to be good. 8)  

WRs i'm looking forward to seeing: isaiah ford, taywan taylor, curtis samuel, kd cannon, carlos henderson, victor bolden, kermit whitfield, mack hollins
I can't wait man. Tomorrow gonna have the important positions in display :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom