:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CM needs to end up in the right situation or his career could go off track and end in a catastrophic disaster. new england or kansas city would probably be the best spots for him.

Last edited:
I could DEFINITELY see hoodie take CM given his track record.

White. [emoji]9745[/emoji]️
Do multiple things [emoji]9745[/emoji]️

I could definitely see it, but also makes me wonder what they would do with dion lewis and james white. They've got two guys that are very good at what CM does.

I could definitely see it, but also makes me wonder what they would do with dion lewis and james white. They've got two guys that are very good at what CM does.
Hoodie can have 4 solid players at the same position and still know how to utilize them all efficiently :lol:

is anyone as concerned with the lack of reps in the bench from Christian as I am?

i mean, 10 reps of 225? if he ran a 4.3 i'd be cool with the lack of reps. but 4.5 and 4.6?

He really on did 10? I could do more than that [emoji]128514[/emoji]

"Listen, I don't blame him, it's very understandable. Slow people don't want to run. It's like fat people don't want to get on the scale. There's certain things people don't want to do--usually when you're not good at something...He's terrified to run."

-John Middlekauff on Mike Williams deciding not to run at the combine

laugh.gif

Last edited:

Plays with complete reckless abandon. He hits guys so hard you worry about Foster knocking himself ******ed. 
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Any chance this has already happened? ******* idiot. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Patriots just locked in their second round draft pick and found their replacement for Hightower

Last edited:
Sounds like he wasn't happy with his physical.

Remember what I said awhile ago? @22stylez
I also have concerns about his health and long-term durability. He's already suffered 2 concussion at the college level, and he is on record saying he had to lose weight to alleviate "knee problems". What does that mean? tendonitis? some kind of chronic issue?

Last edited:
I think @dharv
 is right >D

I think this thread would be estatic if we somehow landed Kirk, swapped picks with the Skins and somehow ended up with Corey Davis.

I know I would. or if Dalvin/Leonard fell to #14

what are your thoughts red81 red81 ?

Last edited:
No to Fournette. No to running back in the 1st round for me.

It's like putting expensive rims on a 92 Toyota.

Back
Top Bottom