:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
evan engram 4.43 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

this TE group is nasty as ****. a lot of good prospects.

Last edited:
Pipe dream.

Trade for cousins get ******** 1st
Draft corey davis at 17
In second round draft chirstian mcaffery/Engram
Load the offense up for shanny

Focus on pass rusher in the third

Fill up roster needs with the test.

With WR's like Alshon Jeffrey, Brandon Marshall, and now B.Cooks supposedly available in free aency, and if the Niners end up acquiring Cousins, it would be safe to think they would focus on drafting defense first.

Last edited:
saints want a first-round pick for cooks. marshall will be 33 years old. he'll probably want to stay on the east coast and go to a contender.

alson jeffery is legit target. too many injuries coupled with the PED suspension for me to be crazy about him, but if we get him, i just pray he stays on the field.

Last edited:
i can see Marshall going to play with Brady. Not giving up a first rounder for Cooks.

I'd like to see Alshon in the red n gold, only if he comes cheap

Saints smoking something bad if they think they're getting much more, 32nd ovr seem like the Joog to me.

They've put themselves in an awkward spot :lol:

I can see why they'd want a higher pick since Cooks was the 20th overall pick in his draft and they can argue that he's a "sure thing" compared to an upcoming draft pick.

It's just the not the norm though for a team to get "equal" or better value when they're dumping a player like they seem to be w/ Cooks.

Bruh if Pats get Cooks and B-Marsh decides to sign w/ them for cheap since he seems like he could be in ring-chasing mode now :x :smh:

Last edited:
They've put themselves in an awkward spot :lol:

I can see why they'd want a higher pick since Cooks was the 20th overall pick in his draft and they can argue that he's a "sure thing" compared to an upcoming draft pick.

It's just the not the norm though for a team to get "equal" or better value when they're dumping a player like they seem to be w/ Cooks.

Bruh if Pats get Cooks and B-Marsh decides to sign w/ them for cheap since he seems like he could be in ring-chasing mode now :x :smh:
Imagine if Jeffery stayed healthy and signed with them :x

Watching the combine. Yo why does Carr talk like he's tryna keep everything secretive or he's a 3am radio DJ playing love songs :lol:

Like the Kerley deal.

At this point theres so much cousins talk it seems like its bound to happen.

I like him a lot but i definitely dont want to give up a ton to get him. The thing that gets me is that it seems as though Lynch and Shanahan want to be good NOW. This is the only way it makes sense to go get cousins.

Im expecting him to be over 30 by the time were good but it doesnt seem like were taking the slow approach to building this roster. Throwing that money around to improve the team asap.

Super excited to see what their plan is for free agency... ill be awake on friday

Back
Top Bottom