:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apparently the Bucs offered Glennon a contract to make him the highest paid backup but he wants to be a starter.

Also I still can't believe the rams couldn't just beat us once last year and Crowell had to fumble on the goal line :smh:

Apparently the Bucs offered Glennon a contract to make him the highest paid backup but he wants to be a starter.

Also I still can't believe the rams couldn't just beat us once last year and Crowell had to fumble on the goal line :smh:
One meaningless win cost us the best player in the draft. :smh:

Take a moderate risk and grab TJ Watt (LB) late to see if he got a piece of his big brother in him?

If Glenon worth 15 million I say bring back Kap lmao at least he better, or try and pick up Shaub on the Joog

Last edited:
Torrey getting released.

peace
WHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Source? Damn coach.... and he introduced you to his son too :frown:

not that sad actually. Another big contract we getting rid of. Hope bethea is next. Shanahan cleaning house after studying tape though. I like it

guys that could get released/traded this week that wouldn't be surprise me: antoine bethea, eric reid, ahmad brooks, tramaine brock, aaron lynch

maybe quinton dial. maybe. he's not really a fit in this scheme.

Last edited:
Niners bout to only have 22 total players on their roster going into FA :wow: I like it. Start fresh. Clean slate on the field too

I would call new orleans and offer them arik armstead for brandin cooks. 
nerd.gif

Read niners are interested in Britt

In all honesty. I truly trust everything shanahan and lynch are doing. If they dropped Los tomorrow I would understand :frown:

Baalke knew we'd be running this cover 3 defense years ago.

The man was a visionary. :nerd:  

>D  

I foreshadowed the Tartt/Ward safety tandem after Tartt got drafted too :lol: :nerd:

Just been feeling like Reid not gonna last that long for us b/c of his concussion issues.

Torrey ain't never had a QB here

*fixed*

if only he'd played with 2013 Kap who gave no dambs and was flingin that thang like a rocket launcher. i still have memories of kap hitting VD in absolute ******* stride 50+ yards downfield against TB. :frown:

Last edited:
dang. That was a suprise move. But they probably saw his half efforts on the field and decided they didnt need that at that price

Last edited:
Torrey ain't never had a QB here

*fixed*

if only he'd played with 2013 Kap who gave no dambs and was flingin that thang like a rocket launcher. i still have memories of kap hitting VD in absolute ******* stride 50+ yards downfield against TB. :frown:

Or that one on 4th down against the Saints he absolutely launched to Crab which essentially saved our Playoff hopes if I recall correctly. That sht was :wow:

Back
Top Bottom