:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't say I'm surprised the ***** played with no heart all season.

Damn tho these ****** lynch and Shanahan not ******* around!!! Torrey contract not even over AFAIK

i know he's older than prehistoric dirt but I wonder if lynch would be able to grab vincent jackson for cheap. who we gonna throw to? just because our QB is imaginary, don't mean that our WRs need to be

Torrey should never have been signed to begin with.  Yet another illustrious free agent signing by Baalke.  SMFH.

More shocked than anything that they didn't at least trade him and try to get something out of it

They must have really hated his attitude

Should never have signed Torrey to begin with.  Another illustrious signing by Baalke.  SMFH

Torrey should never have been signed to begin with.  Yet another illustrious free agent signing by Baalke.  SMFH.

Hey man at the time it seemed we were 1 Torrey smith addition away from making another SB, clearly Torrey didn't play out like Anquan tho

draft is chock-full with dudes that can burn rubber.

i'd love to see what kyle can do with a guy like curtis samuel. 
nerd.gif

I think there's a quite a bit of good wide receivers, but not a lot of guys that project to be that proverbial "number one WR". 

this is the deepest tight end class i've seen. the edge rushing class is there with 2011's group.

Last edited:
****** ain't takin **** lyin down ayy lmao

i ain't gon say it no mo, put some respeck on my name, whenever u say it

I'm really confused by your post
laugh.gif
I don't see any anger or saltiness from him simply saying he'll be back on track next year
i mean that's a positive way to look at it

the other way of looking at it is that he saying only reason he wasn't on track last few years was bc of us

which i think is bs since that m.f was faking injuries and going through the motion on routes all year long

i mean that's a positive way to look at it

the other way of looking at it is that he saying only reason he wasn't on track last few years was bc of us

which i think is bs since that m.f was faking injuries and going through the motion on routes all year long
Dude dropped a bunch of passes wide open and ran half *** routes. Glad shanahan and lynch saw the tape and gave him the boot

Dude dropped a bunch of passes wide open and ran half *** routes. Glad shanahan and lynch saw the tape and gave him the boot
me too. probably best for everyone. as i said before im just surprised they didn't try to trade him. they made a pretty big statement by just cutting him with (as I recall) 2 years left in his contract. 

me too. probably best for everyone. as i said before im just surprised they didn't try to trade him. they made a pretty big statement by just cutting him with (as I recall) 2 years left in his contract. 
I can imagine Trading 8m can be challenging. Minus whale drop him now and get that extra cap space to sign who you want once FA begins before someone else snatches em

I can imagine Trading 8m can be challenging. Minus whale drop him now and get that extra cap space to sign who you want once FA begins before someone else snatches em
im thinking either they figured they have the money and wanted to send a message or that they already shopped him out in secret and no one was interested in giving much so they just cut him. 

im thinking either they figured they have the money and wanted to send a message or that they already shopped him out in secret and no one was interested in giving much so they just cut him. 
I can see the second latter. Niners been trying to trade Torrey even before the new regime

in other ******ed news QP going off on twitter

i suspect shanahan and lynch gave him the backhand and showed his worthless *** the door 

Back
Top Bottom