:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i am not expecting any big free agency splashes, so i'll be pretty surprised if they land any of the "sexy" free agents.

kyle juszczyk 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
it depends.

without a quarterback, it makes no sense to splurge if you're years away. by the time we're ready to compete, those guys will be ready for another contract.

it depends.

without a quarterback, it makes no sense to splurge if you're years away. by the time we're ready to compete, those guys will be ready for another contract.
So far to me Shanahan and Lynch seem very aggressive and like they're not playin no games, I think if they had it their way we'd grab Cousins, Ashlon, & Britt and start making headway now instead of building for years to compete. 

earl mitchell and kuwuan williams are exactly the type of players I expect. under the radar pick ups that aren't the sexy names but can contribute to a team with many holes to fill. 

guys like tj lang, jc tretter, patrick dimarco, jabaal sheard, kenny britt, etc.

Last edited:
i could see some of that too but Shanny and Lynch seem like they going after big names too.

we needed a QB and who was the first one they started hounding? kirk cousins, definitely the "biggest" name QB in FA

texans defense is in another galaxy compared to ours. they've got multiple impact players at every level.

texans have at least 6 players that i can think of that were first-round picks on their defense. loaded to the gills. 
sick.gif
 their front 7 is nasty as ****.

Last edited:
Yeah they did a great job building that defense. And in between all that they were able to grab Hopkins :x

im ready for us to get a damn quarterback. i've seen everyone from trevor simien and tom savage to mike glennon being linked to us. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom