:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lynch, Peters and Kyle negotiating with Dan Snyder?

******** GM not involved in FA negotiations

10305.jpg

After missing the Combine, ******** GM Scot McCloughan has not returned to team headquarters and is not involved in free agent negotiations.

Publicly, team brass has insisted McCloughan would return to ******** Park whenever he is finished dealing with "personal matters." Privately, it appears McCloughan is being forced out or already has been. The NFL Combine is a critical venue for both draft and free agency information gathering, and teams make some of their biggest decisions of the year during this week's legal tampering window and Thursday's official start of free agency. The Washington Post's Mike Jones believes McCloughan's ouster will be announced after April's draft.

Lynch, Peters and Kyle negotiating with Dan Snyder?
Right on the money!

-

I was wrong in saying that Kirk couldn't work here. I just felt like ******** were going to pursue negos and work with him  and the 49ers would find other solutions in the draft. Is Kirk worth the money and picks? As the days go on the more it seems that this could/can happen. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo red what do you think of Chris Godwin from Penn St?

Also personally would love to have Pryor if we get Cousins

godwin is a very solid and underrated player. i like his ability to compete for and high-point contested balls. dude has good height and size. his performance at the combine should get him some more looks.

Last edited:
mitch trubisky to cleveland is starting to pick up steam. watch us trade away the #2 pick, and then the browns pass on myles. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

A Washington skins insider on twitter is saying at this point Kirk is ONLY interested in a long term deal with SF and is telling skins office to kick rocks

[emoji]9757[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

A Washington skins insider on twitter is saying at this point Kirk is ONLY interested in a long term deal with SF and is telling skins office to kick rocks

[emoji]9757[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]
Damn. It feels good to be wanted. :D hope now we lowball and corner skins to accepting a 2nd rounder or next years 1st. If we can still get cousins and keep the 2nd overall lynch and shanahan just pulled off the heist of the century. Imagine we draft Garrett or Fournette :wow:

Last edited:
Fournette at 2 is kind of gross. I like him a lot more in a power scheme.

Plus, Shanahans don't invest high picks in running backs. The system churns out 1k runners and draft is deep in running backs

Fournette at 2 is kind of gross. I like him a lot more in a power scheme.

Plus, Shanahans don't invest high picks in running backs. The system churns out 1k runners and draft is deep in running backs
Ok say we keep 2 and get cousins. Outside of Garrett... who ya got???

Solomon Thomas is probably at the top of my list. I would say Corey Davis, but he just had a procedure on his ankle.

DW4 ...

Last edited:
Gresham off the market 4 years with Az

Market for desean Jackson goin crazy right now, maybe too rich 4 our blood

If no Garrett, trade our #2 for mid round pick plus 4 other picks

Then draft McCaffrey in the middle of the 1st :smile:

Trade down is my favorite scenario, but you can only dance if you have a partner.

Back
Top Bottom