:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
McClain in the new scheme?

Dude is hella strong that's
For sure
hmmm. not sure i see what they're trying to do here with mcclain if this report is true.

i have this intuitive feeling that they're trying to move AA--possibly even defo if someone wants him bad. 
frown.gif

Last edited:
hmmm. not sure i see what they're trying to do here with mcclain if this report is true.

i have this intuitive feeling that they're trying to move AA--possibly even defo if someone wants him bad. :frown:  
I still..... would.....trust........the...........process........ >D :\

I doubt they move AA or buckner. I recall Lynch saying they both are players he wants to build around.

Defo is not just a stud, but he's the type of player you want in the locker room. High character guy that you'll never have to worry about off the field. He'd be off limits for me.

I'd move AA for the right deal.

Last edited:
Is Cousins better or have a higher ceiling than every QB available in the draft?

can't attest to whether or not he's better than QBs in the draft but he's shown that he can succeed in the NFL and throws a pretty ball at 60%+ consistently. As highly rated as some CFB QBs are coming into the draft, teams are still rolling the dice picking one in the top 3 It's rare that we see dudes like Andrew Luck come as the #1 pick and immediately have a game-changing impact with a team. i'd rather take proven talent at the NFL level than gamble on potential

If lynch can get cousins + ******** first rounder, i'd gladly trade our #2 pick. it's essentially like getting the franchise QB we need plus a free first round pick albeit 15 spots away.

Last edited:
strong safety isn't asked to cover much in this scheme. usually he's in the flat, hence how kam chancellor picked off kap in the NFCC.

you drop to a zone, play in the box and blow people up.

Last edited:
With Bethea being cut, frees about $6mil... We're about at the $100m mark for cap space this year :wow: :wow:

We get Cousins, front load his contract in case it doesn't pan out then we won't feel the repercussions down the road

I doubt this team gonna come close to spending that $100m

cap space is becoming astronomical :x

Lynch planning on signing Tom Brady on a guaranteed one year $100,000,000 contract. if he can lead this team to 4 wins, there's a $25 million bonus

I SEE YOU LYNCH

Happy to see Bethea go, some of the angles he took last year were absolutely awful and led to HUGE plays

This is going to be an interesting offseason to say the least, but I'm excited

Back
Top Bottom