:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like both garcon and hoyer a lot. Always been a fan of hoyer as far as journeymen qbs go. He plays solidly then gets hurt lol

Money is irrelevant with our cap space. The more important factor is the years.

Last edited:
So Hoyer and Garcon. Puts a lot of pressure on Skins they lose all their leverage. Lynch put in work and rob em.

Last edited:
Like the move incase Cousins trade falls through.

Excited to get any FB back on this team.

LTD? Life TIme Deal? Havent heard that acronym yet

Like the move incase Cousins trade falls through.

Excited to get any FB back on this team.

LTD? Life TIme Deal? Havent heard that acronym yet

It's a good move they don't want to go all in so if anything Hoyer will hold spot for future QB either by draft or Cousins.

I thought LTD is long term deal

plz dont bring that here this is a sacred space
Well Hoyer gonna get the STD 
tongue.gif

Making good moves so far, IMO. At a point where you are re-building, they are doing good. Kerley, Garcon, Pryor wouldnt be a bad corp. Would love a FB Lynch :nerd:

Skins screwed up big time. I just don't see how Cousins doesn't end up with us? Then again you never know until the deal is done.

Reading a lot saying Hoyer deal seals us not getting Cousins right now, can anyone explain?
Pretty much Hoyer is signed as a backup literally and figuratively.  He's the bridge until we get Cousins or he will be Cousins backup. Either we get him for free next year or they give in to what we want this year.

Back
Top Bottom