:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
giphy.gif

juice is the best skill player on our offense. i am not lying, either. not sure if we should laugh or cry.

best fullback we've had since bar none

Last edited:
bruce miller aint **** compared to this dude. this dude can do everything. he reminds me a lot of tom rathman.

oh yeah, did i mention he's an absolute HAMMER on the field???

craig-steltz-knocked-silly.gif

wow man, I got to say, a change of reign and cleaning house is really what this team needed. We are getting quality FA, with a boat load to spend.

Lynch and Kyle ain't playing around. They better stop before Red makes an appearance at Levi's this year.

like everybody saying we have a better team in a couple weeks of Lynch/Shanahan than we had the last 3 years of Trent Baalke/whoever

@RapSheet

The #49ers are giving former #Ravens FB Kyle Juszczyk a 4-year deal worth $21M, source said. #fullbacks [emoji]128176[/emoji]

We comin' fellas :smokin

With hoyer and say we don't trade for cousins does that free up the #2 pick for anything but a qb? :nerd: can't wait. More options and not pressure for us to take a qb

Last edited:
earl mitchell DT

kwuan williams CB

marquise goodwin WR

pierre garcon WR

brian hoyer QB

kyle juszczyk FB

so far.
nerd.gif
 not bad. i expect a handful more. it would be nice if we can get a guard/center and a linebacker. we can address everything remaining in the draft. just a guess, but i think we've only spent 1/3 of our cap space. 

lang and klein 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom