:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that's brandon williams on the right engulfing the double team and making the tackle. i don't think they moved him an inch.

ka7UpAGlPf4T6.gif

I'll take Williams all day long. Not only is he massive, he's also only 28.

If we get him, does that mean someone on the DLine is expendable/trade bait?

What a great first day. I like every player they signed.

It makes sense to wait and sign cousins in FA but i want him now

speaking of Dline, whatever happened to ian williams? i know he has health issues but dude was a stud when we played

speaking of Dline, whatever happened to ian williams? i know he has health issues but dude was a stud when we played
He was released like week 8 of last year if I remember correctly. Defintely blown by that one dude was ballin that year with Tomsula as Head coach.

Sounds like niners bout to add Connor Barwin. I like the move more depth.

Prolly the move that sends Ahmad Brooks packing his bags. He's just too expensive.

Last edited:
Glad we signed hoyer early and not Mike Glennon. Can't believe bears are paying him 45 mil for 3 years...Wtf lol

A lot less than Cutler and a lot less of a headache I'm sure.

3 year deal indicates they aren't ready to make him long term starter in my opinion good deal. I think folks are sleepin on Glennon. Bold prediction he will better than Osweiler hahahahaah

Chris Mortensen‏Verified account
@mortreport

Kirk Cousins appealed personally to owner Dan Snyder for a trade but was basically told not to get his hopes up, per sources.

Time to move on... sign the guy that will battle with Hoyer for the starting job, and draft the potential franchise QB.

Last edited:
@mortreport

Kirk Cousins appealed personally to owner Dan Snyder for a trade but was basically told not to get his hopes up, per sources.

Time to move on... sign the guy that will battle with Hoyer for the starting job, and draft the potential franchise QB.

Last edited by a moderator:
@mortreport

Dan Snyder is gonna play himself out of a high 1st rounder if he keeps this up. Cousins gonna leave after next season with nothing in return for the ********

I think they'll keep a close eye on the situation. Washington is screwed because Cousins doesn't have to sign that franchise tender anytime soon. Plus with Garcon and Jackson leaving...Sorry for all the Washington fans here...They are definitely getting screwed over.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Not mad at the recruiting lol

Joe Staley‏Verified account
@jstaley74

Any free agents considering the @49ers just know that it is in the 70s today and excitement around the franchise is high. Be a part of it!

Back
Top Bottom